29 May 2004 16:21:56
CAS
New Photos - UKRS 103 HMS Scylla, UKRS 95 Icebreakers, UKRS Course 1

I've finally got them all back and scanned and uploaded them...

http://divesite.calumscott.me.uk/gallery/showgal.php?gal=46
http://divesite.calumscott.me.uk/gallery/showgal.php?gal=49
http://divesite.calumscott.me.uk/gallery/showgal.php?gal=55
http://divesite.calumscott.me.uk/gallery/showgal.php?gal=56
http://divesite.calumscott.me.uk/gallery/showgal.php?gal=58

Trip report for UKRS #103 *will* follow shortly (promise).

Enjoy

CAS
--
Temperature @ Stoney? Find it or share it @
http://stoneytemps.calumscott.me.uk/

29 May 2004 16:13:27
Neill
Re: New Photos - UKRS 103 HMS Scylla, UKRS 95 Icebreakers, UKRS Course 1

"CAS" <calumscottREMOVETHISBIT@yahoo.com > wrote in message
> I've finally got them all back and scanned and uploaded them...
>
> http://divesite.calumscott.me.uk/gallery/showgal.php?gal=46
> http://divesite.calumscott.me.uk/gallery/showgal.php?gal=49
> http://divesite.calumscott.me.uk/gallery/showgal.php?gal=55
> http://divesite.calumscott.me.uk/gallery/showgal.php?gal=56
> http://divesite.calumscott.me.uk/gallery/showgal.php?gal=58
>
> Trip report for UKRS #103 *will* follow shortly (promise).
>
> Enjoy
>
> CAS
> --
> Temperature @ Stoney? Find it or share it @
> http://stoneytemps.calumscott.me.uk/
> "The measure of a man's wealth is the fewness of his wants" - Jack
> Mullholand

Thanks very much Callum. Do you not think the picture of John with his mouth
open on the RIB is reminiscent of an inlatable doll. Or is that just me?

29 May 2004 17:28:55
CAS
Re: New Photos - UKRS 103 HMS Scylla, UKRS 95 Icebreakers, UKRS Course 1

> Thanks very much Callum. Do you not think the picture of John with his
mouth
> open on the RIB is reminiscent of an inlatable doll. Or is that just me?

He was just starting to take the gimp thing really seriously...

CAS
--
Temperature @ Stoney? Find it or share it @
http://stoneytemps.calumscott.me.uk/
"The measure of a man's wealth is the fewness of his wants" - Jack
Mullholand

01 Jun 2004 14:28:25
rich
Re: New Photos - UKRS 103 HMS Scylla, UKRS 95 Icebreakers, UKRS Course 1

On Sat, 29 May 2004 16:21:56 +0100, "CAS"
<calumscottREMOVETHISBIT@yahoo.com > wrote:

>I've finally got them all back and scanned and uploaded them...

git! ;-)

01 Jun 2004 14:47:50
CAS

"rich" <rich@nospam.co.uk > wrote in message
> On Sat, 29 May 2004 16:21:56 +0100, "CAS"
> <calumscottREMOVETHISBIT@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> >I've finally got them all back and scanned and uploaded them...
> >
> git! ;-)

01 Jun 2004 14:50:09
CAS

"CAS" <calumscottTAKETHISBITOUT@yahoo.com > wrote in message
> "rich" <rich@nospam.co.uk> wrote in message
> > On Sat, 29 May 2004 16:21:56 +0100, "CAS"
> > <calumscottREMOVETHISBIT@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >
> > >I've finally got them all back and scanned and uploaded them...
> > >
> > git! ;-)

Re: Last post - Speachless!

Rich,

You seem to have sent the same reply as per the turtle photo... ;-)

CAS
--
Temperature @ Stoney? Find it or share it @
http://stoneytemps.calumscott.me.uk/
"The measure of a man's wealth is the fewness of his wants" - Jack
Mullholand

01 Jun 2004 14:58:50
rich
Re: New Photos - UKRS 103 HMS Scylla, UKRS 95 Icebreakers, UKRS Course 1

>You seem to have sent the same reply as per the turtle photo... ;-)

I'm a man of few words ;-)

01 Jun 2004 15:08:58
CAS

> >You seem to have sent the same reply as per the turtle photo... ;-)
> >
> I'm a man of few words ;-)

The English dictionary according to Rich...

Git - Another member of the Human Race
Pint - Sustenance
Spidge - Objective
Tits - Nice

CAS - Git
--
Temperature @ Stoney? Find it or share it @
http://stoneytemps.calumscott.me.uk/
"The measure of a man's wealth is the fewness of his wants" - Jack
Mullholand

01 Jun 2004 14:53:24
Steve Jones

> The English dictionary according to Rich...
>
> Git - Another member of the Human Race
> Pint - Sustenance
> Spidge - Objective
> Tits - Nice

I do like the pic of Meese on a RIB. But it looks like they inflated him
and not the RIB. "Who ate all the pies Rich"

Steve

01 Jun 2004 16:08:46
rich
Re: New Photos - UKRS 103 HMS Scylla, UKRS 95 Icebreakers, UKRS Course 1

>> The English dictionary according to Rich...
>>
>> Git - Another member of the Human Race
>> Pint - Sustenance
>> Spidge - Objective
>> Tits - Nice
Yes... Prague was very nice :)

>I do like the pic of Meese on a RIB. But it looks like they inflated him
>and not the RIB. "Who ate all the pies Rich"

had to be you Stevie.. I have one pie left if you're interested lol

02 Jun 2004 16:32:13
CAS
Re: New Photos - UKRS 103 HMS Scylla, UKRS 95 Icebreakers, UKRS Course 1

As promised, write up available at
http://divesite.calumscott.me.uk/ukrs/scylla_2004/completed.htm

Amendments, omissions or additions to me, please.

Cheers

CAS
--
Temperature @ Stoney? Find it or share it @
http://stoneytemps.calumscott.me.uk/
"The measure of a man's wealth is the fewness of his wants" - Jack
Mullholand

02 Jun 2004 19:48:22
rich
Re: New Photos - UKRS 103 HMS Scylla, UKRS 95 Icebreakers, UKRS Course 1

On Wed, 2 Jun 2004 16:32:13 +0100, "CAS"
<calumscottTAKETHISBITOUT@yahoo.com > wrote:

>http://divesite.calumscott.me.uk/ukrs/scylla_2004/completed.htm

to extend my vocabulary further.. nice little write up there CAS, well
put.. I probably ought to add a little about the journey out on Sound
Diver.. so, I'll add that to my ever growing to do list then lol

rich