12 Oct 2006 11:47:21
Local Diver
Haskell booster pump

Hi All

I am try to obtain an o2, helium booster pump of the haskell or jetsam type,
any condition and for little money, you know divers do not like to spend
vast sums of money.
I'm not bother what condition it's in, need one for a project, so
obviously the better condition the more expensive it would be, I cannot
locate a second hand one anywhere.

Thanks for the help

12 Oct 2006 16:51:50
Graeme Fowler
Re: Haskell booster pump

On 12/10/2006 12:47, Local Diver wrote:
> I am try to obtain an o2, helium booster pump of the haskell or jetsam type,
> any condition and for little money, you know divers do not like to spend
> vast sums of money.

Try Deep Blue Diving in Plymouth - Rich sent an email out yesterday to
his customer base saying:

"Please find below a list of gear for sale all of which is open to
sensible offers!"
<snip >
"2 X Double Action Haskel Booster pumps in portable frames. These are
the type with the built in HP to LP regulator allowing to be driven from
a HP bank. Just been serviced in perfect working order 2500 plus VAT"
<snip >

Contact:

Rich Stevenson
Deep Blue Diving