28 Dec 2003 22:39:13
Michael Wolf
Bowstone undersuits

I have a Bowstone Warmerplus undersuit, which I'm very happy with. But in
this time of the year it's becoming a bit uncomfortable t wise (or I'm
getting old...).

I was thinking of buying a Bowstone Optima or Maxima. Has anyone experience
with one of these undersuits?

--
Michael Wolf
------------

Cthulhu for President! Why settle for the lesser evil?

remove stopspam to reply

28 Dec 2003 23:23:01
Bardo
Re: Bowstone undersuits

"Michael Wolf" <michael.wolf@advalvasstopspam.be > wrote in message
> I have a Bowstone Warmerplus undersuit, which I'm very happy with. But in
> this time of the year it's becoming a bit uncomfortable t wise (or I'm
> getting old...).
>
> I was thinking of buying a Bowstone Optima or Maxima. Has anyone
experience
> with one of these undersuits?

Just go for a Weezle Extreme and be done with it - you won't regret it!

Talking of undersuits, anyone actually dived in a Fourth Element Zerotherm
Artic yet?

29 Dec 2003 00:45:00
Tricky
Re: Bowstone undersuits

"Michael Wolf" <michael.wolf@advalvasstopspam.be > wrote in message
> I have a Bowstone Warmerplus undersuit, which I'm very happy with. But in
> this time of the year it's becoming a bit uncomfortable t wise (or I'm
> getting old...).
>
> I was thinking of buying a Bowstone Optima or Maxima. Has anyone
experience
> with one of these undersuits?
>
> --
> Michael Wolf
> ------------
>
> Cthulhu for President! Why settle for the lesser evil?
>
> remove stopspam to reply

One word:

Weezle

I have a Weezle Emtreme Plus.

I used to sell Bowstone suits. I will never again!

29 Dec 2003 15:05:22
Michael Wolf
Re: Bowstone undersuits

"Tricky" <scubatricky@nospamyahoo.co.uk > wrote in

> "Michael Wolf" <michael.wolf@advalvasstopspam.be> wrote in message
>> I have a Bowstone Warmerplus undersuit, which I'm very happy with.
>> But in this time of the year it's becoming a bit uncomfortable t
>> wise (or I'm getting old...).
>>
>> I was thinking of buying a Bowstone Optima or Maxima. Has anyone
> experience
>> with one of these undersuits?
>>
>> --
>> Michael Wolf
>> ------------
>>
>> Cthulhu for President! Why settle for the lesser evil?
>>
>> remove stopspam to reply
>
> One word:
>
> Weezle
>
> I have a Weezle Emtreme Plus.
>
> I used to sell Bowstone suits. I will never again!

Why's that?

--
Michael Wolf
------------

Cthulhu for President! Why settle for the lesser evil?

remove stopspam to reply

29 Dec 2003 15:32:11

> "Tricky" <scubatricky@nospamyahoo.co.uk> wrote in
> >
> > One word:
> >
> > Weezle
> >
> > I have a Weezle Emtreme Plus.
> >
> > I used to sell Bowstone suits. I will never again!
>
> Why's that?
>

> --
> Michael Wolf

Price for Price, the Weezle is about the best on the market. It's warm, as
in...VERY WARM.

My only fault with weezle suits is that they're a pain to get back in their
storage bag ;-)
And the socks that they supply end up a bit stinky after a few dives ;-)

Other than that, and the fact that they're difficult to get any water into
when washing (a plus point for diving!), they're about the best on the
market.

And they're British!

29 Dec 2003 16:05:37
Bardo
Re: Bowstone undersuits

"Tricky" <scubatricky@nospamyahoo.co.uk > wrote in message

> "Michael Wolf" <michael.wolf@advalvasstopspam.be> wrote in message
> > "Tricky" <scubatricky@nospamyahoo.co.uk> wrote in
> > >
> > > One word:
> > >
> > > Weezle
> > >
> > > I have a Weezle Emtreme Plus.
> > >
> > > I used to sell Bowstone suits. I will never again!
> >
> > Why's that?
> >

> > --
> > Michael Wolf
>
> Price for Price, the Weezle is about the best on the market. It's warm, as
> in...VERY WARM.
>
> My only fault with weezle suits is that they're a pain to get back in
their
> storage bag ;-)
> And the socks that they supply end up a bit stinky after a few dives ;-)
>
> Other than that, and the fact that they're difficult to get any water into
> when washing (a plus point for diving!), they're about the best on the
> market.
>
> And they're British!

Just an observation but just about every Weezle I've ever seen seems to be
ripped - especially around the shoulder area where the drysuit zip can very
easily catch the baggy outer material...

29 Dec 2003 16:14:14
Frank Bruce
Re: Bowstone undersuits

"Bardo" <me@privacy.net > wrote in message

> Just an observation but just about every Weezle I've ever seen seems to be
> ripped - especially around the shoulder area where the drysuit zip can
very
> easily catch the baggy outer material...

Mines not :-p

/F

29 Dec 2003 16:15:27
Tricky
Re: Bowstone undersuits

"Bardo" <me@privacy.net > wrote in message

> Just an observation but just about every Weezle I've ever seen seems to be
> ripped - especially around the shoulder area where the drysuit zip can
very
> easily catch the baggy outer material...

Mines not!

They do have extra material patched across the shoulder area to avoid this.
The outer material is no different from most other undersuits. So why
weezle's should rip and not other manufacturer's undersuits, beat me!
Can only be put down to heavy handed-ness.

29 Dec 2003 21:21:35
Michael Wolf
Re: Bowstone undersuits

"Tricky" <scubatricky@nospamyahoo.co.uk > wrote in

> "Michael Wolf" <michael.wolf@advalvasstopspam.be> wrote in message
>> "Tricky" <scubatricky@nospamyahoo.co.uk> wrote in
>> >
>> > One word:
>> >
>> > Weezle
>> >
>> > I have a Weezle Emtreme Plus.
>> >
>> > I used to sell Bowstone suits. I will never again!
>>
>> Why's that?
>>

>> --
>> Michael Wolf
>
> Price for Price, the Weezle is about the best on the market. It's
> warm, as in...VERY WARM.
>
> My only fault with weezle suits is that they're a pain to get back in
> their storage bag ;-)
> And the socks that they supply end up a bit stinky after a few dives
> ;-)
>
> Other than that, and the fact that they're difficult to get any water
> into when washing (a plus point for diving!), they're about the best
> on the market.
>
> And they're British!

What I meant was: why don't you want to sell Bowstone anymore?

They're British too, aren't they?

--
Michael Wolf
------------

Cthulhu for President! Why settle for the lesser evil?

remove stopspam to reply

29 Dec 2003 21:56:32
Zak
Re: Bowstone undersuits

"Frank Bruce" <fbruce@cruelmail.com > wrote in message
> "Bardo" <me@privacy.net> wrote in message
>
> > Just an observation but just about every Weezle I've ever seen seems to
be
> > ripped - especially around the shoulder area where the drysuit zip can
> very
> > easily catch the baggy outer material...
>
> Mines not :-p
>
> /F

Or mine, you must dive with clumsy tw*ts bardo....

29 Dec 2003 22:43:42

> "Tricky" <scubatricky@nospamyahoo.co.uk> wrote in
>

> What I meant was: why don't you want to sell Bowstone anymore?
>
> They're British too, aren't they?
>
> --
> Michael Wolf
> ------------
>
> Cthulhu for President! Why settle for the lesser evil?
>
> remove stopspam to reply

Basically they're no competition. The fact that weezle has become a badge
as well. Much like Posiedon, or Aerdura.
Pointless carrying stock of Bowstone, when people request Weezle all the
time. And I don't wanna sell someone a Bowstone suit, only for them to buy
a Weezle 6 months later because they're better. Supply & Demand!

29 Dec 2003 22:53:36
Bardo
Re: Bowstone undersuits

"Zak" <Zak@nospam.cruelmail.com > wrote in message

> "Frank Bruce" <fbruce@cruelmail.com> wrote in message
> > "Bardo" <me@privacy.net> wrote in message
> >
> > > Just an observation but just about every Weezle I've ever seen seems
> be
> > > ripped - especially around the shoulder area where the drysuit zip can
> > very
> > > easily catch the baggy outer material...
> >
> > Mines not :-p
> >
> > /F
> >

> Or mine, you must dive with clumsy tw*ts bardo....

Hehe. You're probably not far off mate... ;-)

31 Dec 2003 16:56:37
Steve Carey
Re: Bowstone undersuits

and they can and do, stop you dumping air from cuff dumps ? lol
"Bardo" <me@privacy.net > wrote in message

> "Tricky" <scubatricky@nospamyahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
> >
> > "Michael Wolf" <michael.wolf@advalvasstopspam.be> wrote in message
> > > "Tricky" <scubatricky@nospamyahoo.co.uk> wrote in

> > > Why's that?
> > >

> > > --
> > > Michael Wolf
> >
> > Price for Price, the Weezle is about the best on the market. It's warm,
as
> > in...VERY WARM.
> >
> > My only fault with weezle suits is that they're a pain to get back in
> their
> > storage bag ;-)
> > And the socks that they supply end up a bit stinky after a few dives ;-)
> >
> > Other than that, and the fact that they're difficult to get any water
into
> > when washing (a plus point for diving!), they're about the best on the
> > market.
> >
> > And they're British!
>
> Just an observation but just about every Weezle I've ever seen seems to be
> ripped - especially around the shoulder area where the drysuit zip can
very
> easily catch the baggy outer material...

31 Dec 2003 17:44:56
David Walker
Re: Bowstone undersuits

> > Just an observation but just about every Weezle I've ever seen seems to
be
> > ripped - especially around the shoulder area where the drysuit zip can
> very
> > easily catch the baggy outer material...

> and they can and do, stop you dumping air from cuff dumps ? lol

Never been a problem for me - but toasty warm!

David

02 Jan 2004 01:13:36
Steve

> "Michael Wolf" <michael.wolf@advalvasstopspam.be> wrote in message
> > I have a Bowstone Warmerplus undersuit, which I'm very happy with. But
in
> > this time of the year it's becoming a bit uncomfortable t wise (or I'm
> > getting old...).
> >
> > I was thinking of buying a Bowstone Optima or Maxima. Has anyone
> experience
> > with one of these undersuits?
>
> Just go for a Weezle Extreme and be done with it - you won't regret it!

Any idea what the thinsulate equiv is to the weezles?

What is best for all round diving? or would two be needed (i.e exteme plus
for winter, and something thinner for summer?)