29 Dec 2003 15:12:39
Chrystianne
Antigua

Just come back a week ago.

Before I write up the trip report on my website, has anyone dived with Jolly
Divers at the Jolly Beach resort in Antigua ? I've just come back from
there and had an experience I don't want again.

--
www.chrystianne.com
The rule of the road is Port to Port & Power does NOT give way to Sail

29 Dec 2003 15:42:08
Nigel Hewitt
Re: Antigua

Chrystianne wrote:
> Before I write up the trip report on my website, has anyone dived
> with Jolly Divers at the Jolly Beach resort in Antigua ? I've just
> come back from there and had an experience I don't want again.

Ohhh goodie! We can't wait for the write up if you do trailers like that. 8-)

nigelH

29 Dec 2003 23:57:14
Chrystianne
Re: Antigua

It will be worth the wait, believe me. I can be pretty truthful and
sarcastic (and the rest) and worry about the consequences afterwards.

Will tell all asap - but I'm going away to Cornwall for new year. Trawlers
call !

"Nigel Hewitt" <nigelh@REMOVETHISnigelhewitt.net > wrote in message
> Chrystianne wrote:
> > Before I write up the trip report on my website, has anyone dived
> > with Jolly Divers at the Jolly Beach resort in Antigua ? I've just
> > come back from there and had an experience I don't want again.
>
> Ohhh goodie! We can't wait for the write up if you do trailers like that.
8-)

> nigelH

29 Dec 2003 16:21:53
CAS
Re: Antigua

"Chrystianne" <diver@nospamchrystianne.com > wrote in message
> Just come back a week ago.
>
> Before I write up the trip report on my website, has anyone dived with
Jolly
> Divers at the Jolly Beach resort in Antigua ? I've just come back from
> there and had an experience I don't want again.

I haven't but this guy did...

http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g147243-d154063-r1530646-Jolly_Ha
rbour_Villas-St_John_s_Antigua_Antigua_and_Barbuda.html

--
PADI AOW? Get Rescue Training on UKRS Course #1 -
http://divesite.calumscott.me.uk/ukrs/rescue_diver_2004

30 Dec 2003 09:39:44
Tony Reynard
Re: Antigua

Wooooooooo, is someone going to feel the sharp end of your tongue?

TonyR

> It will be worth the wait, believe me. I can be pretty truthful and
> sarcastic (and the rest) and worry about the consequences afterwards.
>
> Will tell all asap - but I'm going away to Cornwall for new year.
Trawlers
> call !
>

> "Nigel Hewitt" <nigelh@REMOVETHISnigelhewitt.net> wrote in message
> > Chrystianne wrote:
> > > Before I write up the trip report on my website, has anyone dived
> > > with Jolly Divers at the Jolly Beach resort in Antigua ? I've just
> > > come back from there and had an experience I don't want again.
> >
> > Ohhh goodie! We can't wait for the write up if you do trailers like
that.
> 8-)
> >
> > nigelH

30 Dec 2003 10:57:00
Chrystianne
Re: Antigua

This just about sums it up - it got worse than that. I was there to do the
dives and nothing more and had to bite my lip at some of the things that
were said to me.

Report (hopefully) by Friday.

"CAS" <calumscottTAKETHISBITOUT@yahoo.com > wrote in message
> "Chrystianne" <diver@nospamchrystianne.com> wrote in message
> > Just come back a week ago.
> >
> > Before I write up the trip report on my website, has anyone dived with
> Jolly
> > Divers at the Jolly Beach resort in Antigua ? I've just come back from
> > there and had an experience I don't want again.
> >

> I haven't but this guy did...

http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g147243-d154063-r1530646-Jolly_Ha
> rbour_Villas-St_John_s_Antigua_Antigua_and_Barbuda.html
>
> --
> PADI AOW? Get Rescue Training on UKRS Course #1 -
> http://divesite.calumscott.me.uk/ukrs/rescue_diver_2004
> Temperature @ Stoney? Find it or share it @
> http://stoneytemps.calumscott.me.uk/

30 Dec 2003 12:11:33

> This just about sums it up - it got worse than that. I was there to do
the
> dives and nothing more and had to bite my lip at some of the things that
> were said to me.
>
> Report (hopefully) by Friday.

I'm sure I speak for many when I say... "I can't wait!"

CAS

--
PADI AOW? Get Rescue Training on UKRS Course #1 -
http://divesite.calumscott.me.uk/ukrs/rescue_diver_2004
Temperature @ Stoney? Find it or share it @
http://stoneytemps.calumscott.me.uk/

31 Dec 2003 17:52:29
Graham Gowland
Re: Antigua

I dived with them. I thought the sites were poor, and was seasick for the
first and last time ever due to the poor state of the boat and the boat
handling by the skipper. It was a while ago now, but not a place I'd
recommend....

Graham

"Chrystianne" <diver@nospamchrystianne.com > wrote in message
> Just come back a week ago.
>
> Before I write up the trip report on my website, has anyone dived with
Jolly
> Divers at the Jolly Beach resort in Antigua ? I've just come back from
> there and had an experience I don't want again.
>
> --
> www.chrystianne.com
> The rule of the road is Port to Port & Power does NOT give way to Sail

---