27 Jan 2007 06:40:52
Beez Neez
re fitting new heads outlet pipe-result

Thanks to everyone. Job done.
Used heatgun and wooden seacock plug to expand pipe slightly, went on a
treat.

27 Jan 2007 10:18:22
Tony of Judicious
Re: re fitting new heads outlet pipe-result

On 27 Jan, 06:40, "Beez Neez" <Beez N...@Clyde.com > wrote:
> Thanks to everyone. Job done.
> Used heatgun and wooden seacock plug to expand pipe slightly, went on a
> treat.

Knew you would manage it.

Was up at Ardrossan a couple of weeks for a day ago to give J some
TLC. Wondered if you would be there. Heard all about the awful
weather there has been this winter (this was 2 days before the big
winds). Apparently there has been quite a bit of damage at Kip. Know
anything about that?

27 Jan 2007 22:10:43
Beez Neez

"Tony of Judicious" <tony@thoward.plus.com > wrote in message

> Was up at Ardrossan a couple of weeks for a day ago to give J some
> TLC. Wondered if you would be there. Heard all about the awful
> weather there has been this winter (this was 2 days before the big
> winds). Apparently there has been quite a bit of damage at Kip. Know
> anything about that?

Nothing specific Tony but there appears to have been a fair bit of damage
all round. My friends boat at Troon suffered some "bruising "when a boat
nearby broke its mooring warps and was blown up against his.
Not be long now until we are back afloat, well another 5 weeks for me.
Hope to see you at some point.