30 Jan 2006 11:39:51
News f2s
SW Peloponese Information

Anyone sailing around the SW Peloponese, or thinking of wintering
in Kalamata or Pylos, should find this useful:

--
JimB
http://www.jimbaerselman.f2s.com/sw_peloponese.htm

30 Jan 2006 13:55:47
Martin
Re: SW Peloponese Information

On Mon, 30 Jan 2006 11:39:51 -0000, "News f2s"
<jimb@seesignature.f2s.com > wrote:

>Anyone sailing around the SW Peloponese, or thinking of wintering
>in Kalamata or Pylos, should find this useful:
>
>--
>JimB
>http://www.jimbaerselman.f2s.com/sw_peloponese.htm

Thanks for that we had several holidays in Gialova, including two
sailing my Laser, which we took on the car roof all the way from
Holland.
--
Martin

30 Jan 2006 14:08:44
Martin
Re: SW Peloponese Information

On Mon, 30 Jan 2006 11:39:51 -0000, "News f2s"
<jimb@seesignature.f2s.com > wrote:

>Anyone sailing around the SW Peloponese, or thinking of wintering
>in Kalamata or Pylos, should find this useful:
>
>--
>JimB
>http://www.jimbaerselman.f2s.com/sw_peloponese.htm

I'm posting your message to rec.travel.europe .
--
Martin