28 Jul 2004 15:00:00
Duncan Heenan
Pressure washingt GRP decks

I am considering using a pressure washer to clean my GRP decks (both
non-slip and smooth surfaces), as they are filthy from people walking on
them with unsuitable footwear, and normal scrubbing with Wipe Out doesn't do
it well enough. Any warnings, tips or experiences shared would be welcome
before I proceed.
Duncan

28 Jul 2004 19:12:02
Guy Fawkes
Re: Pressure washingt GRP decks

Duncan Heenan wrote:

> I am considering using a pressure washer to clean my GRP decks (both
> non-slip and smooth surfaces), as they are filthy from people walking on
> them with unsuitable footwear, and normal scrubbing with Wipe Out doesn't
> do it well enough. Any warnings, tips or experiences shared would be
> welcome before I proceed.
> Duncan

wear TOUGH boots.

--
Liquid Cooled PC? -- > http://www.surfbaud.co.uk/

E-mail (rot-13) qnirahyy NG oyhrlbaqre QBG pb QBG hx
EoF

29 Jul 2004 09:15:39
ChrisR
Re: Pressure washingt GRP decks

Beware of using too much pressure too close risking breaking through the
gelcoat into any voids below.

"Guy Fawkes" <look@my.sig > wrote in message
> Duncan Heenan wrote:
>
> > I am considering using a pressure washer to clean my GRP decks (both
> > non-slip and smooth surfaces), as they are filthy from people walking on
> > them with unsuitable footwear, and normal scrubbing with Wipe Out
doesn't
> > do it well enough. Any warnings, tips or experiences shared would be
> > welcome before I proceed.
> > Duncan
>
> wear TOUGH boots.
>

> --
> Liquid Cooled PC? --> http://www.surfbaud.co.uk/
>
> E-mail (rot-13) qnirahyy NG oyhrlbaqre QBG pb QBG hx
> EoF

29 Jul 2004 10:09:11
Nigel
Re: Pressure washingt GRP decks