24 Dec 2005 11:25:14
Camper
Mirror Dinghy Wanted

I am looking for Miiror Dinghy in the Solent area.

26 Dec 2005 10:49:10
Rob Cullen
Re: Mirror Dinghy Wanted

Can't see one, sorry.

"Camper" <klausm1@hotmail.com > wrote in message
>I am looking for Miiror Dinghy in the Solent area.

26 Dec 2005 12:05:14
Martin
Re: Mirror Dinghy Wanted

On Mon, 26 Dec 2005 10:49:10 GMT, "Rob Cullen"
<robc@burgers.fsnet.co.uk > wrote:

>Can't see one, sorry.
>

>"Camper" <klausm1@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>I am looking for Miiror Dinghy in the Solent area.

Did you reflect before posting that?
--
Martin

26 Dec 2005 11:14:03
Ronald Raygun
Re: Mirror Dinghy Wanted

Martin wrote:

> On Mon, 26 Dec 2005 10:49:10 GMT, "Rob Cullen"
> <robc@burgers.fsnet.co.uk> wrote:
>
>>Can't see one, sorry.
>>

>>"Camper" <klausm1@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>>I am looking for Miiror Dinghy in the Solent area.
>
> Did you reflect before posting that?

What an off-the-wall comment.

26 Dec 2005 12:36:46
Martin
Re: Mirror Dinghy Wanted

On Mon, 26 Dec 2005 11:14:03 GMT, Ronald Raygun
<no.spam@localhost.localdomain > wrote:

>Martin wrote:
>
>> On Mon, 26 Dec 2005 10:49:10 GMT, "Rob Cullen"
>> <robc@burgers.fsnet.co.uk> wrote:
>>
>>>Can't see one, sorry.
>>>

>>>"Camper" <klausm1@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>
>> Did you reflect before posting that?
>
>What an off-the-wall comment.

Shall we sing Solent Knight?
--
Martin

26 Dec 2005 13:15:22
Nigel Molesworth
Re: Mirror Dinghy Wanted

On 24 Dec 2005 11:25:14 -0800, Camper wrote:

>I am looking for Miiror Dinghy in the Solent area.

There it is!

--

Nigel M

Sail in a Bavaria 47 around the Greek Islands
http://www.aquariusyachting.co.uk/

26 Dec 2005 20:20:34
Rob Kings
Re: Mirror Dinghy Wanted

Camper

At the risk of offending the regular posters by NOT being facetious.

You should try ebay. They come up all the time on there. Probably a bit
quiet over Christmas, but there's usually 2 or 3 and a load of spares. (I've
bought 2 so far, plus some bits) this way. Also take a look at
http://www.ukmirrorsailing.com/Its an excellent resource which also has For
Sale/Wanted sections in its forum. It also has a useful list of sail
numbers, so you can tell what year your boat really is! (somewhere in a
section on buying a second-hand Mirror I think.)

Cheers

Rob

"Camper" <klausm1@hotmail.com > wrote in message
>I am looking for Miiror Dinghy in the Solent area.

26 Dec 2005 21:10:04
Andy Champ
Re: Mirror Dinghy Wanted

Rob Kings wrote:
> Camper
>
> At the risk of offending the regular posters by NOT being facetious.

<snip >

Also not being facetious, Yachts and Yachting are normally pretty good
for dinghy ads. None there at the moment though - and in fact, very few
of anything.

Andy

27 Dec 2005 12:45:19
Paul Cooke
Re: Mirror Dinghy Wanted

Andy Champ wrote:

> Rob Kings wrote:
>> Camper
>>
>> At the risk of offending the regular posters by NOT being facetious.
>>
> <snip>
>
> Also not being facetious, Yachts and Yachting are normally pretty good
> for dinghy ads. None there at the moment though - and in fact, very few
> of anything.
>
> Andy

you could always try in the classifieds here:

http://www.boatsandoutboards.co.uk/

--
XP, unsafe on the information highway at any speed

27 Dec 2005 13:54:41
Floatything
Re: Mirror Dinghy Wanted

....and you could also try the small ads in this (I believe) national
'yellow' rag, which has come up trumps for me quite a few times. The
search system is simple, only complaint I have is that you can't save
searches. Oddly - ads are available online some time before they come
out in the printed version - a distinct advantage (I have no
relationship with this site blah blah..)

Floatything

27 Dec 2005 13:59:51
Floatything
Re: Mirror Dinghy Wanted

oops - done it again (sheepish grin) here's the link:

http://www.adtrader.co.uk/

(I'll see myself out....)

Floatything

28 Dec 2005 21:21:51
River Tramp
Re: Mirror Dinghy Wanted

I too want a Mirror dinghy, and I'm in the Oxford/Reading area, but as
usual, when you want something, can't find a advert for one locally
available at all. Been looking on E Bay & http://www.ukmirrorsailing.com/
as mentioned above, must be time of year.

regards

IanC

02 Jan 2006 13:25:50
Rob Kings
Re: Mirror Dinghy Wanted

Ian

Almost certainly the time of year. When we bought our (2) in August and
October there were always 6 or 7 and I was able to track loads before I
found the right combination of age/price/location/condition.

Rob