24 Jan 2006 22:17:13
Robert Maskill
Manual or paperwork on SX-25 VHF TX/RX

I wonder if anybody has any paperwork on the SX-25 VHF Marine Radio

Or where I could get any downloadable information?

Many thanks in advance
--
Robert Maskill - G4PYR - Peterborough Cambridgeshire
MF Coastal Radio www.coastalradio.org.uk

25 Jan 2006 17:09:46
Baz
Re: Manual or paperwork on SX-25 VHF TX/RX

"Robert Maskill" <robertmaskillNOSPAM@gmail.com > wrote in message
>I wonder if anybody has any paperwork on the SX-25 VHF Marine Radio
>
> Or where I could get any downloadable information?
>
> Many thanks in advance
> --
> Robert Maskill - G4PYR - Peterborough Cambridgeshire
> MF Coastal Radio www.coastalradio.org.uk

Try these.
http://www.radioera.com/original_manuals.htm
Baz

25 Jan 2006 23:16:46
Robert Maskill

Baz wrote:
> "Robert Maskill" <robertmaskillNOSPAM@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> I wonder if anybody has any paperwork on the SX-25 VHF Marine Radio
>>
>> Or where I could get any downloadable information?
>>
>> Many thanks in advance
>> --
>> Robert Maskill - G4PYR - Peterborough Cambridgeshire
>> MF Coastal Radio www.coastalradio.org.uk
>

> Try these.
> http://www.radioera.com/original_manuals.htm
> Baz

Thanks for the link, much appreciated

--
Robert Maskill - G4PYR - Peterborough Cambridgeshire
" People who say it can't be done, should not interrupt those doing it"