04 Dec 2007 11:41:00
toad
Boat-in-a-bag.

So I'm wandering round the boats show absolutely not ogling the
sequined girls on stilts wandering round in their pants.

Enthusiastic bloke rushes up points at a rather underpowered and naff
looking Cat and says - "it's a boat in a bag". I thought it was a good
approach, wasted little of my time and got the USP of his product over
in one sentence.

Personally I don't want one but if you did want a boat that went in a
bag it seemed to do the job.

Anyway, blow me if it didn't just turn up on "Dragon's Den".

FYI: http://gizmodo.com/gadgets/minicat/boat-in-a-bag-for-sailors-on-the-move-281257.php

05 Dec 2007 07:28:52
80 H
Re: Boat-in-a-bag.

> So I'm wandering round the boats show absolutely not ogling the
> sequined girls on stilts wandering round in their pants.
>
> Enthusiastic bloke rushes up points at a rather underpowered and naff
> looking Cat and says - "it's a boat in a bag". I thought it was a good
> approach, wasted little of my time and got the USP of his product over
> in one sentence.
>
> Personally I don't want one but if you did want a boat that went in a
> bag it seemed to do the job.
>
> Anyway, blow me if it didn't just turn up on "Dragon's Den".
>
> FYI:
> http://gizmodo.com/gadgets/minicat/boat-in-a-bag-for-sailors-on-the-move-281257.php

Ah, as useful as a 'car in a briefcase' that was sold a few years ago. Er,
I don't seem to have one of those, either! (How do you get an International
14 into a bag, anyway?)

Dennis Pogson
Re: Boat-in-a-bag.

80 H wrote:
>> So I'm wandering round the boats show absolutely not ogling the
>> sequined girls on stilts wandering round in their pants.
>>
>> Enthusiastic bloke rushes up points at a rather underpowered and naff
>> looking Cat and says - "it's a boat in a bag". I thought it was a
>> good approach, wasted little of my time and got the USP of his
>> product over in one sentence.
>>
>> Personally I don't want one but if you did want a boat that went in a
>> bag it seemed to do the job.
>>
>> Anyway, blow me if it didn't just turn up on "Dragon's Den".
>>
>> FYI:

http://gizmodo.com/gadgets/minicat/boat-in-a-bag-for-sailors-on-the-move-281
257.php

> Ah, as useful as a 'car in a briefcase' that was sold a few years
> ago. Er, I don't seem to have one of those, either! (How do you get
> an International 14 into a bag, anyway?)

Just buy a bigger bag.

DP

05 Dec 2007 11:29:50
Duncan Heenan
Re: Boat-in-a-bag.

"toad" <toad_oftoadhall@yahoo.co.uk > wrote in message
> So I'm wandering round the boats show absolutely not ogling the
> sequined girls on stilts wandering round in their pants.
>
> Enthusiastic bloke rushes up points at a rather underpowered and naff
> looking Cat and says - "it's a boat in a bag". I thought it was a good
> approach, wasted little of my time and got the USP of his product over
> in one sentence.

I was walking along the pontoon to my boat the other day when my neighbout
walks up to me with a scowl and points to his wife on deck and say "It's a
bag in a boat!"
Boom! Boom! (they hold the main out by the way)
--
Duncan Heenan
(Speaking personally)

05 Dec 2007 12:17:44
toad
Re: Boat-in-a-bag.

On 5 Dec, 11:29, "Duncan Heenan" <duncanhee...@tiscali.co.uk > wrote:
> "toad" <toad_oftoadh...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message

> > So I'm wandering round the boats show absolutely not ogling the
> > sequined girls on stilts wandering round in their pants.
>
> > Enthusiastic bloke rushes up points at a rather underpowered and naff
> > looking Cat and says - "it's a boat in a bag". I thought it was a good
> > approach, wasted little of my time and got the USP of his product over
> > in one sentence.
>
> I was walking along the pontoon to my boat the other day when my neighbout
> walks up to me with a scowl and points to his wife on deck and say "It's a
> bag in a boat!"

I came home tonight and Elton John was being sodomized in my living
room by a horned, sheep-like creature.

A goat-in-a-fag!

05 Dec 2007 21:29:12
Andy Champ
Re: Boat-in-a-bag.

toad wrote:
> So I'm wandering round the boats show absolutely not ogling the
> sequined girls on stilts wandering round in their pants.
>
> Enthusiastic bloke rushes up points at a rather underpowered and naff
> looking Cat and says - "it's a boat in a bag". I thought it was a good
> approach, wasted little of my time and got the USP of his product over
> in one sentence.
>
> Personally I don't want one but if you did want a boat that went in a
> bag it seemed to do the job.
>
> Anyway, blow me if it didn't just turn up on "Dragon's Den".
>
> FYI: http://gizmodo.com/gadgets/minicat/boat-in-a-bag-for-sailors-on-the-move-281257.php

Sounds like a catapult, shrunk.

http://www.catapultcats.com/

Andy