17 Mar 2007 17:45:26
Michael Adamson
Beastie

Remember Sunday 18th is 'The Exmoor Beastie'. Local rule requires wet
suit/dry suit. Be there.
'wimbleballsc.org.uk'

18 Mar 2007 15:29:26
Michael Adamson
Re: Beastie

Sailing at Wimbleball cancelled on Sunday 18th March due to weather
conditions. 'The Exmoor Beastie' re-scheduled for Sunday 6th May.

18 Mar 2007 20:45:18
Andy Champ
Re: Beastie

Michael Adamson wrote:
> Sailing at Wimbleball cancelled on Sunday 18th March due to weather
> conditions. 'The Exmoor Beastie' re-scheduled for Sunday 6th May.

It was a bit breezy.

You might want to post your next reminder a little earlier than the day
before though. If I'm going away I like to pack up my boat ready the
weekend before and I'm sure I'm not the only one.

Andy