19 May 2004 13:30:49
ClemsonDave
thank you???

Anyone ever say 'thank you' anymore? I have seen a lot of questions with
some great answers from the group, with no appreciation from origional
poster.

sorry, my rant for the day

19 May 2004 22:26:13
Marty
Re: thank you???

"ClemsonDave" <Clemsontigerdave@nospam.com > wrote in message
> Anyone ever say 'thank you' anymore? I have seen a lot of questions with
> some great answers from the group, with no appreciation from origional
> poster.
>
> sorry, my rant for the day

If it's any consolation Dave,

Jay was quite thankful for the responses to his question about watersports
behind I/Os and outboards.

I've noticed it also, guys/gals will give their best to answer a posters
question and the OP never acks.

Sigh....

As mostly a lurker I will take this opportunity to thank the folks on this
board for the info I have gained from their answers to others questions.

Thanks all!,

Marty
Proud owner- 96' Sanger DXII

29 May 2004 02:56:42