18 Jul 2004 06:52:10
Hammrski
skiers need help, please forward!

Please take the time to help some friends in the ski community. Some
environmental nazi's are mounting support try to close down a private ski lake.
They call themselves "NOBOATSKI"

If they succeed, this could effect other ski lakes and also move into public
lakes. The county hearing is this Thursday, we're trying to get as much
support as possible.

Please click on

www.vinyardlake.org

Then click on the supporters page. We can use all the help we can get. Please
sign the petition and please forward this to all your friends.

Thanks!

Jim Hammer
www.hammerski.com
Hammer's Ski & Marine, Inc.
Petaluma, Ca.
707-763-7066
After hours press 3 and # for voice mail
Life Is Short, Live it!
Nautique, #1 in customer satisfaction, 2 years running!
Centurion, #1 in sales, California dmv 2003
Pro-Line fishing boats, top winner customer satisfaction, NMMA 2003
Northbay's Largest Marine Center!
Jim
http://www.hammerski.com
Hammer's Ski & Marine, Inc.
Petaluma, Ca.

18 Jul 2004 21:54:14
Ozboc
Re: skiers need help, please forward!

"Hammrski" <hammrski@aol.comnospam > wrote in message
> Please take the time to help some friends in the ski community. Some
> environmental nazi's are mounting support try to close down a private ski
lake.
> They call themselves "NOBOATSKI"
>
> If they succeed, this could effect other ski lakes and also move into
public
> lakes. The county hearing is this Thursday, we're trying to get as much
> support as possible.
>
> Please click on
>
> www.vinyardlake.org
>
> Then click on the supporters page. We can use all the help we can get.
Please
> sign the petition and please forward this to all your friends.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Jim Hammer
> www.hammerski.com
> Hammer's Ski & Marine, Inc.
> Petaluma, Ca.
> 707-763-7066
> After hours press 3 and # for voice mail
> Life Is Short, Live it!
> Nautique, #1 in customer satisfaction, 2 years running!
> Centurion, #1 in sales, California dmv 2003
> Pro-Line fishing boats, top winner customer satisfaction, NMMA 2003
> Northbay's Largest Marine Center!
> Jim
> http://www.hammerski.com
> Hammer's Ski & Marine, Inc.
> Petaluma, Ca.

dead link ?

24 Jul 2004 14:19:47
Skip Gundlach
Re: skiers need help, please forward!

So, what was the result of the hearing?

L8R

Skip

--
Morgan 461 #2
SV Flying Pig

"And then again, when you sit at the helm of your little ship on a
clear night, and gaze at the countless stars overhead, and realize
that you are quite alone on a great, wide sea, it is apt to occur to
you that in the general scheme of things you are merely an
insignificant speck on the surface of the ocean; and are not nearly
so important or as self-sufficient as you thought you were. Which is
an exceedingly wholesome thought, and one that may effect a
permanent change in your deportment that will be greatly appreciated
by your friends." - James S. Pitkin