Where to ski in Israel ?
Anyone ? Hopefully going in January 2005

FS: Perfect Pass Plus 5.0 A upgradable
This is Perfect Pass is a Plus with version 5.0 software. It is upgradable to the latest version for about 50.00. It has never been used and is still in the origional shipping box. Must sell...

I built a wooden ski too.
It has even been lake tested. Now I realize that this is a much more complicated design, but I think most people with a hand saw can make this ski without too much effort. ...

2004 Malibu Response LXi FOR SALE
Regal red, ebony accent, white hull. This boat is immaculate. SHOWROOM CONDITION. The boat has everything for tournaments, i.e. Monsoon 340, Perfect Pass digital pro, wal...

read about this waterski
Update to previous post: Due to a virus or malfunction I am reposting to the newsgroup. It is a funny thing but for some reason this post disappears just after I send it. I think maybe ...

wooden waterski
I built a wooden water-ski. Posting to rec.sport.water-ski resulted in variations of praise and insults. For those people that downplay wood as a component comparable to the modern and ...

WANTED: Used Perfect Pass Display
Sorry, Post should have started with WANTED: Upgrading to a Plus system. Looking for a used Perfect Pass display, eith 3.5" or 5" analog/tach combo, or even an older style rectangular...

Used Perfect Pass Display
Upgrading to a Plus system. Looking for a used Perfect Pass display, eith 3.5" or 5" analog/tach combo, or even an older style rectangular. thanks, John

slack line in off side turn
Any suggestions to fin adjustment to get rid of slack in the off side turn? Free skiing on a 70" Connelly F1 at 34 mph 22 off. Tim

site
http://home.wanadoo.nl/janterwee/

What happened
Wow, there is nothing going on in this newsgroup. This use to be a great group that you could numerous debates on. Where's the Tom Rutas, Doug and others. Is it possible we debated everyt...

Re: 2004 Malibu Response LXi FOR SALE
"Brett Brandau" <brettbrandau@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:... > Regal red, ebony accent, white hull. > > This boat is immaculate. SHOWROOM CONDITION. ...

wooden slalom waterski
I made a wooden waterski and took picutres of the progress. I made the adjustable fin as well. If you want to view the pictures you can see them here. http://users.rcn.com/neptunium/ws/...

Late Season Equals Fun Times
- It's the beginning of the best part of ski season, when we can all just ski for fun. http://www.aquaskier.com/articles/late_season.htm

2004 Malibu Response LXi FOR SALE
Regal red, ebony accent, white hull. This boat is immaculate. SHOWROOM CONDITION. The boat has everything for tournaments, i.e. Monsoon 340, Perfect Pass digital pro, walk...

making a slalom waterski
I read a post from this newsgroup long since archived and cached on google about making a wooden waterski. And after reading the post there was a lot of negative remarks about owning a ...

Help redesign a water ski boat
--------------D3550FFD452BCC2FCB419E05 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit I am in the process of bringing some familiar outboard wate...

New Tow Bar??
I need to replace my aging tow bar. I have an old boat with a 200 HP outboard. I'm looking for something like the Swivle Eze Pro Adjustable. I'd like to spend between $100 - $200 (or less...

2002 HO Phantom w/Animal Boots
If anyone in the group has one of these skis could you email me a picture of it ? Thanks. Email address is terryotoole@alltel.net. I want to get one from a friend of a friend, etc. who li...

Vest Recommendations??
I'm in the market for a new vest. Does anyone have a recommendation? Any brands to stay away from? TIA, John

Cinch Max tow rope release - any good?
Does anyone have any experience that s/he would care to relate about Cinch Max Releases? It's a gizmo that goes between the boat and the tow rope. It's supposed to release the rope in case...

Page: 0

2017
JanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2016