16 Dec 2003 15:26:08
Graham Duthie
Waterski cartoon image...

Greetings all!

I am looking for a waterskiing cartoon graphic that has a guy in the water,
suited up with a slalom ski, beer in hand, ski rope wrapped every which way
around his body, and the dialogue "HIT IT"!

My uncle had a T-shirt with this picture on it, I think it was from Hawaii
in the 70's. It was an absolute classic! Has anyone seen this graphic or a
similar graphic? If you know where I might track down this or a similar
image, please post away!

Thanks for your help!

Cheers,

Graham

17 Dec 2003 01:15:21
Tom Ruta
Re: Waterski cartoon image...

On Tue, 16 Dec 2003 15:26:08 -0800, Graham Duthie <gduthie@sfu.ca >

>My uncle had a T-shirt with this picture on it, I think it was from Hawaii
>in the 70's. It was an absolute classic! Has anyone seen this graphic or a
>similar graphic? If you know where I might track down this or a similar
>image, please post away!

I remember something similar... Doug?

Of course today it would be a wakeboarder.