09 Sep 2005 08:57:35
SkiDude
Placid Waters

Placid Waters was approved for Allendale, Michigan. It will have six
water skiing lanes, and is a skiing-only lake (no jet skis, etc.).

More info:
www.placidwaters.com

17 Sep 2005 10:31:42
Enough Already
Re: Placid Waters

SkiDude wrote:

> Placid Waters was approved for Allendale, Michigan. It will have six
> water skiing lanes, and is a skiing-only lake (no jet skis, etc.).
>
> More info:
> www.placidwaters.com

"Placid" is an ironic name for a body of water that will be chopped up
by powerboats. At least it's man-made; not just another natural lake
sacrificed to a culture that spits on wilderness.

E.A.

http://enough_already.tripod.com/
If any other species behaved like Man we'd call it a plague.