15 May 2004 10:07:57
John Harlow
Looking for used seadoo parts

I have a 95 XP which a tree tried to ride, unfortunately the old sap broke
it. I need to replace the top cover and handlebars; does anyone know of a
source for used parts? I'm in the Richmond, VA area.

15 May 2004 08:42:02
M & M Marine
Re: Looking for used seadoo parts

Hey John, Call Andy @ A&R @
(540)895-9771. He should have the
parts that you need. PLEASE tell
him M&M Marine sent you, Thanx
Mitchel.

--
Thanks for your business.
M & M Marine

"John Harlow" <sirsausage@hotmail.com > wrote in message
> I have a 95 XP which a tree tried to ride, unfortunately the old sap broke
> it. I need to replace the top cover and handlebars; does anyone know of a
> source for used parts? I'm in the Richmond, VA area.

20 May 2004 22:24:37
John Harlow

M & M Marine wrote:
> Hey John, Call Andy @ A&R @
> (540)895-9771. He should have the
> parts that you need. PLEASE tell
> him M&M Marine sent you, Thanx
> Mitchel.

Mitchel, you were right on with this recommendation! I called Andy ( I
told him you sent me) and he sent the parts fast and at a good price!

Thanks again!