27 Oct 2004 12:31:36
Terry
Barefoot suits

What is the best made Barefoot suit?





27 Oct 2004 19:40:37
Re: Barefoot suits

Terry wrote:
> What is the best made Barefoot suit?
>
O'Neill


27 Oct 2004 23:09:51
Kevin R Baugh
Re: Barefoot suits

ppointer@nospamindspring.com wrote in message news:<VQSfd.57016$5v2.25691@fe2.columbus.rr.com >...
> Terry wrote:
> > What is the best made Barefoot suit?
> >
> O'Neill


Well they would not make my short list
or even my long list for the mater.

There are lots of good choices

BI makes a great suit especially if you like to do tumble turns!
Intensity makes the most comfortable suit IMHO
Vortex is the new kid on the block and looks really good.

What kind of footing do you do?
Tumbles, backwards, tow holds???

Kevin


28 Oct 2004 06:52:07
Lake
Re: Barefoot suits

"Terry" <terryotoole@alltel.net > wrote in message news:<u4Qfd.460$Qy.198@fe39.usenetserver.com>...
> What is the best made Barefoot suit?

I have about 3 or 4 kids BI suits and they are very good and holding
up well for nearly 10 years now.

I have had 2 Eagle RS/Pro shorties that have held up well.

I have a couple of Brett Wing shorties that have held up well.

Store them dry and out of the sun and they last a long time.

I would go for either the pro stuff from Barefoot company, Scarpa, or
BI if you want the best stuff and Eagle if you are on a budget... I
have had good customer service from Barefoot company. BI seems to be
a bit more catalog type now a days, but still high quality..


28 Oct 2004 23:09:05
DB
Re: Barefoot suits

Eagle makes great stuff if your on a budget! Best bang for your buck.
Also check out
http://www.thefootersedge.com/equipment/wetsuits.htm
I plan on visiting this winter!

Drew

"Terry" <terryotoole@alltel.net > wrote in message
news:u4Qfd.460$Qy.198@fe39.usenetserver.com...
> What is the best made Barefoot suit?
>
>
>


---
Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.
Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).
Version: 6.0.776 / Virus Database: 523 - Release Date: 12/10/2004




29 Oct 2004 22:21:11
Eddie Smit
Re: Barefoot suits

no information about Intensity suits?

www.eddiesmit.nl
barefooter from Holland.

==============================================


"DB" <a2footer@hotmail.com > wrote in message news:<lvigd.21622$Qs6.1643626@news20.bellglobal.com>...
> Eagle makes great stuff if your on a budget! Best bang for your buck.
> Also check out
> http://www.thefootersedge.com/equipment/wetsuits.htm
> I plan on visiting this winter!
>
> Drew
>
> "Terry" <terryotoole@alltel.net> wrote in message
> news:u4Qfd.460$Qy.198@fe39.usenetserver.com...
> > What is the best made Barefoot suit?
> >
> >
> >
>
>
> ---
> Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.
> Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).
> Version: 6.0.776 / Virus Database: 523 - Release Date: 12/10/2004


30 Oct 2004 07:48:30
Kevin R Baugh
Re: Barefoot suits

Intensity makes a great suit very conforable!
BI makes the best suit for tumbles IMHO!

Kevin

eddiesmit@freeler.nl (Eddie Smit) wrote in message news:<9d7d5799.0410292121.5875ecf1@posting.google.com >...
> no information about Intensity suits?
>
> www.eddiesmit.nl
> barefooter from Holland.
>
> ==============================================
>
>
> "DB" <a2footer@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<lvigd.21622$Qs6.1643626@news20.bellglobal.com>...
> > Eagle makes great stuff if your on a budget! Best bang for your buck.
> > Also check out
> > http://www.thefootersedge.com/equipment/wetsuits.htm
> > I plan on visiting this winter!
> >
> > Drew
> >
> > "Terry" <terryotoole@alltel.net> wrote in message
> > news:u4Qfd.460$Qy.198@fe39.usenetserver.com...
> > > What is the best made Barefoot suit?
> > >
> > >
> > >
> >
> >
> > ---
> > Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.
> > Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).
> > Version: 6.0.776 / Virus Database: 523 - Release Date: 12/10/2004


01 Nov 2004 11:53:20
JohnO
Re: Barefoot suits


"Kevin R Baugh" <krbaugh@mtsinet.com > wrote in message
news:5621e703.0410300648.26c66df7@posting.google.com...
> Intensity makes a great suit very conforable!
> BI makes the best suit for tumbles IMHO!
>
> Kevin
>
> eddiesmit@freeler.nl (Eddie Smit) wrote in message
news:<9d7d5799.0410292121.5875ecf1@posting.google.com >...
> > no information about Intensity suits?
> >
> > www.eddiesmit.nl
> > barefooter from Holland.
> >
> > ==============================================
> >
> >
> > "DB" <a2footer@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:<lvigd.21622$Qs6.1643626@news20.bellglobal.com >...
> > > Eagle makes great stuff if your on a budget! Best bang for your buck.
> > > Also check out
> > > http://www.thefootersedge.com/equipment/wetsuits.htm
> > > I plan on visiting this winter!
> > >
> > > Drew
> > >
> > > "Terry" <terryotoole@alltel.net> wrote in message
> > > news:u4Qfd.460$Qy.198@fe39.usenetserver.com...
> > > > What is the best made Barefoot suit?
> > > >
> > > >

I'm still looking for the suit that stops the crashes from hurting,
especially the backwards ones!




31 Oct 2004 21:28:34
Kevin R Baugh
Re: Barefoot suits

Good luck let me know if you find one I will take 2 one for me and one for my wife!

Kevin
>
> I'm still looking for the suit that stops the crashes from hurting,
> especially the backwards ones!