03 Jan 2004 03:40:43
Jimmy Lee
Barefoot gear for sale

My nearly new barefoot suit:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=23808&item=3650893617

My Dawg Paws shoe skis:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=23808&item=3650860462

I am done as a footer. Whiplash injury caused muscle tension in my voicebox
of all things. I ended up at a voice disorder clinic at Vanderbilt trying to
determine why my voice was shot. For me, this is a bad thing as I am a
singer (see www.cdbaby.com/jimmylee) . Anyhow, it was face-planting at 40
MPH that toasted my voice. It is slowly recovering with deep massage
therapy, but will never be the same.

I had just bought this killer new suit, too. Barely used it.

06 Jan 2004 15:03:54
Marc Karstaedt
Re: Barefoot gear for sale

Sorry to hear about your crash. I hope you have a speedy recovery!

I listened to a few of the tracks on your CD ... pretty good! Hopefully
you will be singing again soon.