17 May 2004 00:47:20
Mac Davisson
Airdock

Anyone have any feedback about an airdock (see www.airdock.com) for a ski
boat? I am thinking of getting one. Do they work, are they easy, and are
they reliable?

17 May 2004 05:20:48
Skip Gundlach
Re: Airdock

Howdy...

Please see the thread on the exact subject of a few weeks ago. I've posted
detailed pictures of my lake installation (as a dealer - are you committed
to another?), and another RSW'er has also got a couple up of his river
installation.

To your question, they work, they're easy, and they're reliable. If you
don't have access to the archives, drop me a line and I'll send them to you.
I do a fairly detailed explanation of how they work therein.

L8R

Skip

--
Morgan 461 #2
SV Flying Pig

"And then again, when you sit at the helm of your little ship on a
clear night, and gaze at the countless stars overhead, and realize
that you are quite alone on a great, wide sea, it is apt to occur to
you that in the general scheme of things you are merely an
insignificant speck on the surface of the ocean; and are not nearly
so important or as self-sufficient as you thought you were. Which is
an exceedingly wholesome thought, and one that may effect a
permanent change in your deportment that will be greatly appreciated
by your friends." - James S. Pitkin