20 Feb 2006 15:20:27
chimpo
What can you do, while unicycling

pritty much as the title

i learnt to roll a hand rolled cigareete while riding, on the way to
college

can any one do anything special while riding a unicycle, eg playing a
guitar, read a book,down a bottle of wiskey,rip a phone book in half or
eat a meal.

or maybe all at the same time

--
chimpo
chimpo's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11610

dorfman
Re: What can you do, while unicycling

ive eaten icecream whilst unicycling as well as blown bubbles and flown
a kite

--
dorfman

my unicycles are like my imaginary friends that every one can see.
dorfman's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10880

James_Potter
Re: What can you do, while unicycling

dude, you can do ANYthing. read a book, eat lunch, smoke I
guess...solve a rubiks cube even. but it helps to know how to do that
standing, before you try it unicycling.

--
James_Potter

i still believe that all you need is love...john lennon

mikael atkinson
mdotedotatkinsonatgmaildotcom
*President of the 'MRIS' (http://tinyurl.com/dk2de)*,reply number
'50,000' (http://tinyurl.com/d5pmu)in the most replys thread

joemarshall
Re: What can you do, while unicycling

I've answered the phone whilst riding muni downhill on a coker once,
apparently I wasn't very coherent though. I can chat away merrily
whilst road riding.

Oh and I can play folk music on whistle whilst riding a unicycle.

These pale into insignificance compared to the usefulness and
practicality of being able to skin up whilst riding though.

Joe

--
joemarshall

my pics http://gallery.unicyclist.com/albuq44

cyberpunk
Re: What can you do, while unicycling

I read an article in scientific america on string theory, while ridding
in traffic on my 24" Probably wasn't the safest thing but oh well.

--
cyberpunk

The following is the fault of a random google search and catboy.

"Baby Laughs : The Naked Truth About the First Year of Mommyhood"
cyberpunk's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8923

Jerrick
Re: What can you do, while unicycling

ive eaten a lot while riding, same with drinking pop or water, umm, i
can juggle while riding, and i like to play my 12-string acoustic
guitar while i ride.

There are probably more things ive done while riding i just dont
remember them

--
Jerrick

You cant make me put something here!!! I just wont!!! It goes against
everything i believe in!... Oh, your gonna pay me to do it? Ok =p

dudewithasock
Re: What can you do, while unicycling

How do ya'll ride in traffic, anyway? I can barely maintain a 10-15 mph
speed going, much less a 40.

--
dudewithasock

'My Unicycling Journal'
officially ended.
:cool:
'MR - Reply 40,000' (http://tinyurl.com/dwwy5)

> 'Jesse Needs DX Bearings!!!!! NOW!!!!!!'
> (http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=47084)
dudewithasock's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10900

Danny Colyer

chimpo wrote:
> can any one do anything special while riding a unicycle, eg playing a
> guitar, read a book,down a bottle of wiskey,rip a phone book in half or
> eat a meal.

Eat a meal, play the penny whistle, juggle. But the obvious answer is
to mow the lawn and drink beer.

--
Danny Colyer

http://www.colyer.plus.com/danny/
Subscribe to PlusNet http://www.colyer.plus.com/referral/
Danny Colyer's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11637

president_luke
Re: What can you do, while unicycling

I can change my t-shirt while I'm wearing a bag and listning to my mp3
player while riding.

I heard that someone took off there pants while riding!!

--
president_luke
president_luke's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11036

habbywall

president_luke wrote:
> I can change my t-shirt while I'm wearing a bag and listning to my mp3
> player while riding.
>
> I heard that someone took off there pants while riding!!

wouldnt be that hard if you have masterd seat in front and one footed

--
habbywall

'1506 posts on one page!' (http://www.nickjantz.2ya.com)'If God wanted
us to wear shoes we would have been made with them on.'
(http://www.runningbarefoot.org)
BUY TORKER UNICYCLES FOR NO APPERANT REASON
*PM about advertising here! kristine did it! you should too!
I LOVE JONNY-HE'S SOOOOOOOOO COOOOL*
'"Ninjas. Unicycles. Yeah." Shirts are out!'
(http://tinyurl.com/954wy)
habbywall's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10260

dorfman
Re: What can you do, while unicycling

i have carried a boogie board while riding .......im not sure why

[image:
http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=176226&g2_serialNumber=1&g2_GALLERYSID=39d2fab4554850af97d26cec07e560d9]

--

president_luke wrote:
> I heard that someone took off there pants while riding!!

I've mooned while riding (at the end of a devil stick routine):
http://www.colyer.plus.com/z-crawley9603.jpg
http://www.colyer.plus.com/z-crawley9604.jpg

--
Danny Colyer

http://www.colyer.plus.com/danny/
Subscribe to PlusNet http://www.colyer.plus.com/referral/
Danny Colyer's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11637

Mike_Foote
Re: What can you do, while unicycling

For a talent show I rode my unicycle with one foot blindfolded and
playing the violin all at the same time. I think I won, either that or
the hot girls who danced. I'll never know because they didn't announce
a winner.

--
Mike_Foote

Long live unicycling
Mike_Foote's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6204

loosejello
Re: What can you do, while unicycling

^ Definitely something I could have gone without seeing.

--
loosejello
loosejello's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8295

CincyUniDay
Re: What can you do, while unicycling

I don't know if this counts, but... A while back I was walking the dog
with a retractable leash in one hand a hot coffee in the other hand.
If that wasn't good enough, I was going down declining sidewalk that
was covered with snow. Next thing I know :eek: was my coffee was being
catapolted over my shoulder and landed on my back. Lesson learned...
need knobby tires. I have since changed tires :cool:

--
CincyUniDay
CincyUniDay's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11560

GUI
Re: What can you do, while unicycling

I pushed a wheelbarrow with a log (for trials) in it.

--
GUI

"Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the
basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is
more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of
the universe." Frank Zappa
GUI's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11069

lucky_8
Re: What can you do, while unicycling

i can do few things while riding but nothing spectacular

--
lucky_8

One day i hope to be a professional unicyclist.
lucky_8's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11685

unidaddy
Re: What can you do, while unicycling

I can play the short call horn solo from Wagner's Siegfried....for added
effect, I have percussionists drop cymbals as I exit stage right, that
way if I miss the high "c" at the end I'm covered.

--
unidaddy

'My Gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/cx3jh)
unidaddy's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7879

GUI
Re: What can you do, while unicycling

Does picking your nose count?

--
GUI

"Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the
basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is
more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of
the universe." Frank Zappa
GUI's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11069

The Bruiser
Re: What can you do, while unicycling

i was once riding down the street and texting someone on my cell phone
at the same time.

--
The Bruiser

lvl 3 unicyclist, move out the way haha
The Bruiser's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11352

Eroick
Re: What can you do, while unicycling

i am typing this message on a uni. guess how...

--
Eroick
Eroick's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10884

THE dave
Re: What can you do, while unicycling

talked on a cell phone in trafic on a muni with a fast leaking tire with
a poweraid and a pump in the other hand... unwittingly.. i ran a red
light.. but noone cared.. cause i was on a uni.. except for this one
guy.. who yelled at me

--
THE dave

Toast
dave

psychoteledave2(at)hotmail(dot)com
Team Yams

- last edited by james_potter on 2005-10-5 at 3:58pm

last edited by unitik908 on 2005-09-06 at 04:12 am

last edited by forrestunifreak on 2005-09-09 at 03:51 am-
THE dave's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9259

onewheeling
Re: What can you do, while unicycling

Your sitting on your unicycle in front of the computer or your using
your cell phone.

--
onewheeling
onewheeling's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11307

Mike The Uni Man
Re: What can you do, while unicycling

wellone time i let my friend borrow my 20 inch uni

and when i went to pick it up i was rideing my giraffe with the 20 inch
in my hands...

i have juggled pine cones not long though

umm nothing elsereally cool... just eaten stuff and drank stuff caried
things...

--
Mike The Uni Man
Mike The Uni Man's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11729

onewheeling
Re: What can you do, while unicycling

I've delivered my paper route on my unicycle. And when you have 20 to 40
papers on one side and your jumping off terraces, etc. It gets
exausting. Fun but exausting.:rolleyes:

--
onewheeling
onewheeling's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11307

unijesse
Re: What can you do, while unicycling

ive brushed my teeth on it (that hurts the sack if u arent carefull)

--
unijesse

I Brake for Unicyclist's
http://www.nickjantz.2ya.com

'Jesse(thats me) Needs DX Bearings!!!!! NOW!!!!!!'
www.unicycle.2ya.com
unijesse's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10868

Jerrick
Re: What can you do, while unicycling

i found out today i can tie my left show while riding, probably could do
my right but i cant ride one footed with my right foot as well as i can
with my left, i can go for house without using my left foot lol

--
Jerrick

You cant make me put something here!!! I just wont!!! It goes against
everything i believe in!... Oh, your gonna pay me to do it? Ok =p

pdc
Re: What can you do, while unicycling

There is always LEVEL 11, but few have done that.

--
pdc

"What doesn't kill you strengthens you, what kills you strengthens your
mother"
pdc's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8160

Murde Mental

pdc wrote:
> There is always LEVEL 11, but few have done that.

aw damn it!

you beat me too it!

Yeah, there's level 11... and honestly I was rather surprised at how
many there were :p ..

I didn't expect as many people to have passed level 11...

--
Murde Mental

"You make love demon style." ~Kristine

Oh here's to my sweet Satan. The one who's little path would make me
sad, whose power is Satan. He'll give those with him 666. There was a
little toolshed where he made us suffer, sad Satan
Murde Mental's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4463

Danny Colyer

Mike_Foote wrote:
> For a talent show I rode my unicycle with one foot blindfolded...

What was the reason for blindfolding your foot?

--
Danny Colyer

http://www.colyer.plus.com/danny/
Subscribe to PlusNet http://www.colyer.plus.com/referral/
Danny Colyer's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11637

JJuggle

Danny Colyer wrote:
> I've mooned while riding
> http://www.colyer.plus.com/z-crawley9604.jpg

That's one for Jenny's scrapbook.

I've eaten donuts and drank coffee while riding. Spilled some of the
coffee - ouch - and considered suing.

--
JJuggle

Raphael Lasar - Matawan, NJ

Give me the beef boys to fill my bowl,
I want to get lost in your casserole and eat away.
JJuggle's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/24

chosen
Re: What can you do, while unicycling

i can do anything i want while riding. i can even recite shakespeare
while riding.

shall i compare thee to a summers day?
thou art mroe lovely and more temperate
rough winds do shake the darling buds of may
and summers lease hath all too short a date
sometime to hott the eye of heaven shines
and often is his gold complexion dimmed
and every fair from fair sometimes declines
by chance, or natures changing course, untrimmed
but thy eternal summer shall not fade
nor lose possession of that fair thou ow'st
nor shall death brag thou wand'rest in his shade
when in eternal lines to time thou grow'st
so long as men can breathe or eyes can see
so long lives this, and this gives life to thee

that wasnt while riding but you get the idea. oh and i memorized that
cuz i have to do it for an assignment which i have to recite in front
of the class tomorrow.

--
chosen

honestly,
jonny
'My Gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/cw3lv)
chosen's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9281

unijesse

Murde Mental wrote:
> aw damn it!
>
> you beat me too it!
>
> Yeah, there's level 11... and honestly I was rather surprised at how
> many there were :p ..
>
> I didn't expect as many people to have passed level 11...

how do u know how many people passed that level

--
unijesse

I Brake for Unicyclist's
http://www.nickjantz.2ya.com

'Jesse(thats me) Needs DX Bearings!!!!! NOW!!!!!!'
www.unicycle.2ya.com
unijesse's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10868

Radical Reed
Re: What can you do, while unicycling

well I don't need to brag but I've juggled 5 angry cats
(lion,tiger,jaguar,cheata,and a kitten to be exact) while carring out
level 11 (she was on a platform built off my uni) on a 100 foot uni as
I rode down mt. kilomonjaro. this was all easy compared to the finaly
where I did a 150 foot lava jump and landed it, got off, and ate all
five cats, the uni and the girl, followed by a glass of lava. just to
show it could be done.

I've also taken a wizz while on my uni
this one actualy true

--
Radical Reed

'My Gallery has two vids in it'
(http://tinyurl.com/7of4d)

hurry up summer I miss MUni:(
Radical Reed's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10427

koebwil
Re: What can you do, while unicycling

I've eaten chinese food while riding. I've also read a book.

--
koebwil

"I used to eat erasers in grade school...." James_Potter
koebwil's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11308

Victory

Radical Reed wrote:

> I've also taken a wizz while on my uni

Peeing your pants doesn't count :D

--
Victory
Victory's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10062

koebwil
Re: What can you do, while unicycling

I remember now I've also drank on my uni, and I've smoked less than
legal substances on my uni.

--
koebwil

"I used to eat erasers in grade school...." James_Potter
koebwil's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11308

forrestunifreak

Radical Reed wrote:

> I've also taken a wizz while on my uni
> this one actualy true

:eek:

me too

--
forrestunifreak

'My gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/bbf9x)
For 15% off your first order of Hammer Nutrition Products go to
http://www.e-caps.com/affiliates/82904

dudewithasock
Re: What can you do, while unicycling

I adjusted my balls in my biker shorts while riding for the first time
today. It was so convenient, didn't even have to get off.

--
dudewithasock

'My Unicycling Journal'
officially ended.
:cool:
'MR - Reply 40,000' (http://tinyurl.com/dwwy5)

> 'Jesse Needs DX Bearings!!!!! NOW!!!!!!'
> (http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=47084)
dudewithasock's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10900

unicycle2280
Re: What can you do, while unicycling

i took apart a bike (off the uni) and then got only the handle bars fork
and wheel and pushed it around

--
unicycle2280
unicycle2280's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11232

critter
Re: What can you do, while unicycling

a i r b r u s h a f r i s b e e I cuold go set the record on any
day.

Does anybody know the record?:confused:

--
critter

MUni-tracked mind 'www.unicyclehawaii.com'
(http://www.unicyclehawaii.com)
critter's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8739

Mike The Uni Man

critter wrote:
> a i r b r u s h a f r i s b e e I cuold go set the record on any
> day.
>
> Does anybody know the record?:confused:

record for what?

--

Mike The Uni Man wrote:
> record for what?

Air brushing a frisbee while riding a uni.
I'm guessing a could go 'bout 100 yards on a lucky one.:p

FYI: Brushing a frisbee into the wind kepts the frisbee flying. Usally
you brush the disc with your hands but it can be done with various
body parts. It's a element of flying disc freestyle. You may see it on
the beach where the winds are steady. On a uni you can make your own
apparent wind.

frisbee freestyle is very popular in Europe these days.

--
critter

MUni-tracked mind 'www.unicyclehawaii.com'
(http://www.unicyclehawaii.com)
critter's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8739

swarbrim
Re: What can you do, while unicycling

It sure is my freind won the european under 18 (i believe) Cup. It was
held in sweden, you play match's to see who's the best and his team
one. Ultimate i believe its called... I think he is going to America
for the world event.

Mike

--
swarbrim

:D add me at mike41ishere@hotmail.com
swarbrim's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11005

steveyo

swarbrim wrote:
> It sure is my freind won the european under 18 (i believe) Cup. It was
> held in sweden, you play match's to see who's the best and his team
> one. Ultimate i believe its called... I think he is going to America
> for the world event.

Frisbee "freestyle" is way different from Ultimate.

Freestyle is brushes, spins, delays, trick catches and the like.

Ultimate is a hardcore aerobic team sport involving throws and catches
and (mostly) sprinting when you're too tired to sprint. www.upa.org

--
steveyo

steveyo

..like having your own personal rollercoaster...

swarbrim
Re: What can you do, while unicycling

Yea yea sorry my post was off topic i know the difference.

Mike

--
swarbrim

:D add me at mike41ishere@hotmail.com

"I know how you feel. I live in England, and I was given a raincoat for
Christmas three years ago, and I still haven't had chance to use it. "
-- Mike Fule
swarbrim's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11005

Wheel Rider

Jerrick wrote:
> i found out today i can tie my left show while riding, probably could do
> my right but i cant ride one footed with my right foot as well as i can
> with my left, i can go for hours without using my left foot lol

We have a young rider in the Memphis Club who can tie his shoe while
riding.

--
Wheel Rider

A man can fail many times but he isn't a failure until he begins to
blame someone else. - Waite Phillips
Wheel Rider's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10656

GILD

Danny Colyer wrote:
> I've mooned while riding (at the end of a devil stick routine):
> http://www.colyer.plus.com/z-crawley9603.jpg
> http://www.colyer.plus.com/z-crawley9604.jpg

Priceless!

cyberpunk wrote:
> I read an article in scientific America on string theory. Probably
> wasn't the safest thing but oh well.

Yeah, isn't string theory mostly debunked now?
I read somewhere that the Warren Commission of Quantum Investigation
found that a magic electrode basically explains it all.

koebwil wrote:
> I remember now I've also drank on my uni, and I've smoked less than
> legal substances on my uni.

That's pretty much the way I learnt.

--
GILD

'three short gs and a long e-flat™'
(http://w3.rz-berlin.mpg.de/cmp/beethoven_sym5_1.wav)- 'world jump
day' (http://www.worldjumpday.org/)
'if i'm murdered, don't execute my killer.'
(http://www.inthesetimes.com/site/main/article/1539/)
'harper' (http://tinyurl.com/c9epx)
'NAMASTE!' (http://tinyurl.com/4qcxw)
'Dave' (http://www.lyricsdir.com/d/deep-purple/child-in-time.php)

critter

swarbrim wrote:
> It sure is my freind won the european under 18 (i believe) Cup. It was
> held in sweden, you play match's to see who's the best and his team
> one. Ultimate i believe its called... I think he is going to America
> for the world event.
>
> Mike

FRISBEE has different sports.. I'm talking about freestyle. I
freestyled for many hours in my daze ..it's the circus part of
frisbee.(it fits doesn't).I'm a born clown.:p
But ultimate would be great on unicycles. has anybody?

--

critter wrote:
> FRISBEE has different sports.. I'm talking about freestyle. I freestyled
> for many hours in my daze ..it's the circus part of frisbee.(it fits
> doesn't).I'm a born clown.:p
> But ultimate would be great on unicycles. has anybody?

Throwing and catching a disc (and nail-delays) are pretty easy while
riding. For me it's much easier than hockey or basketball skills, but
then I've played tourney ultimate for the last 23 years.

Ultimate is quite similar to basketball and hockey: sprinting, cutting,
passing, and person-to-person defense. The only tricky thing about it
would be the idea of "not running with the disc", which would have to
somehow involve idling, (which I still haven't mastered).

I'd love to try uni-ultimate. Although layout blocks and catches would
be a bit more punishing, especially on pavement.:eek:

Maybe playing on Munis on grass surface would be the way to go.

--

steveyo wrote:
> I've played tourney ultimate for the last 23 years.
>
> Ultimate is quite similar to basketball and hockey: sprinting, cutting,
> passing, and person-to-person defense. The only tricky thing about it
> would be the idea of "not running with the disc", which would have to
> somehow involve idling, (which I still haven't mastered).
>
> Maybe playing on Munis on grass surface would be the way to go.

How 'bout:::: The thrower can be on the ground, not a uni.
Throws to the teammates are on a uni.
After a clean catch , that person can drop the uni to make
a throw.
If you can idle and throw ---go for it.
NO riding with the disc after a couple pedals.
No running with feet to get the disc if it's an incomplete catch:
Within 10 feet? Less then 5 steps?
yeah it would be fun:)

--
critter

MUni-tracked mind 'www.unicyclehawaii.com'
(http://www.unicyclehawaii.com)
critter's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8739

Jerrick
Re: What can you do, while unicycling

I found out on saterday (2 days ago) that i can ride with my friend mike
on my back :eek:

We were just riding at the church as always, and we were joking about
it and i was like "no, no, no, lets try it, i bet i can do it" so mike
jumps on my back, at first it was weird having an extra hundredish
pounds on my back, but on our 2nd attemp of riding with him ontop of
me, i was able to get it, now its time to through more ppl up on my
back and see how high i can go =p

--
Jerrick

What would you do to me if i was passed out on your bed? o.0

smcmorrow
Re: What can you do, while unicycling

i've played ultimate on my muni a bit. I would just do small static hops
when i had the disc. Of course i was the only one in the game on a
unicycle. It was pretty fun

--
smcmorrow
smcmorrow's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10881

Brian O.
Re: What can you do, while unicycling

I've heard jokes about the mythical level 11, but has anyone ever had
the -balls- to actually do it? Also, do both partners need to be on a
uni, the same one? Or can one be off? Ahaha, we need some more
requirements for level 11, its too vague.

--
Brian O.

steveyo

smcmorrow wrote:
> i've played ultimate on my muni a bit. I would just do small static hops
> when i had the disc. Of course i was the only one in the game on a
> unicycle. It was pretty fun

Cool. Collisions between runner and cyclist would suck, though, and
especially landing on a uni - those spiked pedals could kill ya.

critter wrote:
> How 'bout:::: The thrower can be on the ground, not a uni.
> Throws to the teammates are on a uni.
> After a clean catch , that person can drop the uni to make a throw.
> If you can idle and throw ---go for it.
> NO riding with the disc after a couple pedals.
> No running with feet to get the disc if it's an incomplete catch:
> Within 10 feet? Less then 5 steps?
> yeah it would be fun

Yeah it would.

Now if I only had more than zero other unicyclists near me, I could do
it!

I play ultimate winter league 1x/week (indoor 5-on-5). If I could only
get all the others to learn to ride unis, I'd be set.

--

Brian O. wrote:
> I've heard jokes about the mythical level 11, but has anyone ever had
> the -balls- to actually do it? Also, do both partners need to be on a
> uni, the same one? Or can one be off? Ahaha, we need some more
> requirements for level 11, its too vague.

Dude, you obviously have no idea what you're talking about. It's not
vague at all. In fact, it's been quite elaboratly explained and
discussed.

YES people have passed level 11 and like everything there are different
approaches that lead to the same result.. if you catch my drift.

unicyclist.org/level11

Jeez, someone needs to teach these people some forum history :-P

--

Murde Mental wrote:
> Dude, you obviously have no idea what you're talking about. It's not
> vague at all. In fact, it's been quite elaboratly explained and
> discussed.
>
> YES people have passed level 11 and like everything there are different
> approaches that lead to the same result.. if you catch my drift.
>
> unicyclist.org/level11
>

> Jeez, someone needs to teach these people some forum history :-P

Ahaha, thank you for that! I only ever really considered skill 1 when
thinking of level 11.

--
Brian O.

GILD

Murde Mental wrote:

> YES people have passed level 11 and like everything there are different
> approaches that lead to the same result.. if you catch my drift.

We are still waiting for video to confirm this.

The really tricky part is that you have to be able to pass all the
preceeding levels before qualifying the next one. So you need two
people, both level 10 riders who either really dig one another, or are
both insatiably competitive and curious.

--

GILD wrote:
> We are still waiting for video to confirm this.
>
> The really tricky part is that you have to be able to pass all the
> preceeding levels before qualifying the next one. So you need two
> people, both level 10 riders who either really dig one another, or are
> both insatiably competitive and curious.

actually no. There are two different classes: The "official" level 11
and the honorary level 11s... The official ones are the ones who have
passed level 10 aswell.

Why don't you run a search on it? The major thread show up atleast
three names.

--

Murde Mental wrote:
> actually no. There are two different classes: The "official" level 11
> and the honorary level 11s... The official ones are the ones who have
> passed level 10 aswell.

Was that rule-deviation voted on by a properly constituted board of the
IUF Rules Commitee?

--

GILD wrote:
> Was that rule-deviation voted on by a properly constituted board of the
> IUF Rules Commitee?

haha if only.. but nope they weren't. Hence the quotation marks.

wow, we should stop threadjacking this thread..

I'll go first: I ran over an owl on my unicycle.