"I AM NOT an ugly remote viewer with no talent, my head stuck on
You are without a doubt the dumbest faggot I have ever met. So, you were grandfathered in, the remote viewers, never trained, and you were going to win a war for Cheney with this 110 I...

you are being opsed right now you faggot candyassed spiderwannabe,
shithead. and you still get tortured. what is real, what is not. and they wonder why we can't win a war, you're a fucking joke.

IN these turds, already! darnit
dawniewanie,"theres something you know, shit, ahti, something, it requires alpha access and authorization to remove and repost those messages, you jews and those alphas know someth...

Kazoo really, really wants another chance to have his drama queen act
Kazoo really, really wants another chance to have his drama queen act on display in court again on more charges for phony legal paper work, but he's just so pathetic that the Oregon LE likel...

The Differences Between PPLicensing And Learning
"Jay Honeck" <jjhon...@NOSPAMmchsi.com> wrote in news:yvDxj.1287$TT4.1154@attbi_s22: >> I don't understand. For the most part, I see people who want to get x >...

"VideO Madness" (Re: $1000 reward for information that directly leads
added> "john p" <john.ph...@gmail.com> <a41c6846-4e53-454b-9eb6-b6c6a6eee...@s37g2000prg.googlegroups.com> : Who is hiding him, and why won't he come out of h...

I saw a fat embryonic bird in a corset, hiding poundage
and they are openly contemptible of him, the attitude toward him is changing. If he didn't blow things up, no one would give him a second thought, he's not clever, and he's not pr...

OT faggot/coward/traitor joe jared still wants my pennis then it's
Resident Village Idiot Bill Hughes wrote: [snip] > I bet you're dreaming of sucking my penis, that's the only reason a > faggot like you keep following...

: He is wholly unable to recognize and integrate the multiple factors
he gets murdered, for EGREGIUOS treason, and the more frightened he gets, the more he falls into chaos, the more it throws his plan into chaos, he is a real ops dream. Who the hel...

"VideO Madness" "Pink Floyd - DoGS Of War!!!..."
*we will all kneel and bow our heads* [=BB=BB=BBxYx=AB=AB=AB]"All Hail Master Pink My Instructor"[=BB=BB=BBxYx=AB= =AB=AB] [=BB=BB=BBxYx=AB=AB=AB] ...

Needlenose is fag, a clueless lightweight fag.
and speaking of dumb pollacks, it's pulaski day today. Not that pulaski was DUMB, but, you know, have some sour kraut on me, needlenose, cause you are. He's clueless, ...

socman fags have no power, no brains, I want the big players, not
you're owned Bald bitch, you and needlenose have no fucking clue, none, at all. such big mouths for such unconnected trash. he's already delusional, he's terrified, an...

Vari, Dias....
still thing Federer isn't a real sore loser? I mean how many graceless displays after a defeat does it take to convince you? The guy is low class through and through.

Fed a poor loser again
Andy Murray serves up a treat, Roger Federer lacks generosity in defeat Barry Flatman, Sunday Times Tennis Correspondent To question the judgment of somebody so normally ph...

Sampras confident to give Federer his third-in-a-row defeat match
That would be Federers 1st time facing 3 in-a-row defeat matches since 2002. Last week Sampras won easily from Haas without playing at 100%.

No more slams for Roger?
Has Roger already won his LAST slam at the USO 2007? Stay tuned.

Federer sent packing by Murray in Dubai
http://www.inside-tennis.net/tennis-news_3198_Federer-sent-packing-by-Murray-in-Dubai.html

World number one outplayed in Dubai !!
Andy Murray produced one of the best performances of his career to beat world number one Roger Federer in Dubai. http://sportschk.blogspot.com/2008/03/world-number-one-outplayed-in-dub...

It's The End Of The World As We Know It... Bye, bye Roger, your era
R.E.M. It's The End Of The World As We Know It (And I Feel Fine) That's great, it starts with an earthquake, birds and snakes, an aeroplane - Le...

The official Barclay's Dubai Championships soundtrack
Dedicated to Hazelwood http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCxhRujGpbw

Looks like young guns are finally making breakthrouh
Clown era is over...no more freebies for Roger. I told you Hazelw & pals that future looks very bleak for fedfuckers. You should have kept your mouth shut.

Nice start from Federer in 2008!
Two losses in seven matches!

Too Easy for Murray
Should in all honesty have been in straight sets for Andy, as he was 5-2 up in tiebreak and had a set point. By the end, Roger was drenched in sweat, whereas Murray barely broke any - amus...

I'm really sad.. not because he lost this match..
but because the media is going to crush him. He'll bounce back, I am sure of it... he just needs more match practice, preferably not against a 12th ranked player.......

Two noticeable problems with Federer's game today
1. First serve percentage dipped alarmingly after the first set. He actually noticeably started to take the pace off his serves after the first set - which I find absolutely unbelievable. He...

Federer needs to become a full time tennis player again!
He became too distant from the game, no coach, too much confindence in his abilities without enough practice, too proud he is not practicing or playing for long times, exo matches and money ...

Well that sucked...
GET A COACH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GET A COACH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GET A COACH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GET A COACH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GET A COACH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ...

murray eject federer out of dubai open
murray eject federer out of dubai open 6-7(6), 6-3, 6-4

I blame Nalby...
Roger has not been the same ever since mean old Nalby made him cry, twice :)

Nadal will be cursing himself
for losing to Seppi in Rotterdam. Fed loses 300 points today - gap now around 350

Page: 0  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35

2018
JanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSep
2017
JanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec