Federer among a rare type of champions
Seriously... how many one-handed baseliners have won 4 slams like Federer? Among the men in Open Era Rod Laver - Serve volleyer Ken Rosewall - One handed baseliner ...

Sele's Return ?
I heard she is returning for the French Is this BS ? jet g

Tennis question on Jeopardy!
One of the questions on today's Jeopardy! was something like: Identify the source of this quote: "I'm very grateful for my two Australian Opens wins with Martina". I'm so ancient ...

Sania Mirza vs Jelena Kostanic @ Dubai (spoiler)
Sania Mirza, the teenage Indian tennis sensation who made Serena earn her victory in the 3rd round at AO and who later won a WTA event at her hometown Hyderabad to become the first Indian to...

Best in Open Era - by surface
Correct me if I am wrong, but this is what I think the best players (in Open Era) according to surfaces are: Best Grass courter: Pete Sampras and Martina Navartilova Best Clay cou...

Venus Williams in SI
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/features/2005_swimsuit/models/venus_williams.html I am speechless.

I Can't Stand Federer
He seems to desperately want to promote himself and I'm not sure why, it's not as though he's slighted by the media and his peers. He does not draw me to the game the way other greats hav...

Doha, Acapulco F Rankings
If you're wondering about Morigami, Craybas, and Granville at the bottom, they were at Saint Paul and I wanted to know how they were doing. Granville won the title in three sets as Mori...

Re: What is the record for the most consecutive wins in Finals? (Thanks - eom)
Test - Jokes about my 'originality' aside, my 'original' posts don't seem to show up on my server. Weird. :) "Kunndi" <kunndi@nospam.please> wrote in message news:... <...

Scottsdale spoiler
Wayne Arthurs at the age of 33 wins his 1st ATP title. Unbelievable! Is this a record (the oldest guy to win 1st title)? I started to watch the final right after the Federer matc...

Dubai final (spoiler)
(sarcasm on) Darn it! When will Roger stop scraping through? He scrapes through yet again, 61 67 (8) 63. He must be truly awful, with a 20-1 record for the year (best in the w...

Federer Agassi Match
Anyone know where I can see a clip of that fantastic lob made by Federer?

Video of Fed-Agassi hitting on top of the hotel
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3032986/

Federer takes the first set 6-1 against LJUBICIC
in Dubai final

Federer wins 3rd title of the year
Apparently nobody here cares. he's probably going to top his 11 title wins from last year the way he's looking.

Davenport, Serena, Venus and...Mirza in Dubai (WTA Next Week)
so lindsay will have to play knowing her #1 rank is on the line. good to see if she can play carefree tennis in light of that. serena and venus in the same event together, i wonder if...

Borg, Lendl and Sampras Vs slam winning opponents --- Extensive research!
Here is the record for the 3 dominant champions of 70s, 80s and 90s. Bjorn Borg 1. Leads/Ties against 21 different slam winners 2. Lags against 2 different slam winners ...

Best three year domination
A list of players who the best 3 continuous years in Open Era. 1. Bjorn Borg - 78, 79, 80 (6 slams + 2 YEC) 2. Ivan Lendl - 85, 86, 87 (5 slams + 3 YEC) 3. Pete Sampras - 93, 94, ...

Nadal wins 6-1 6-0
Slow start, but than ratched it up a little....

Congrats, Mario Ancic
Super Mario defeated Vince Spadea 61 64 in the Scottsdale final. I feel bad for Spedea because he was defending champion of the only title he owns and I was rooting for him. But I lik...

3rd final
WOW! Federer - Ljubicic again?! Time for a revenge, I think. Regards, pager

Doha final- spoiler Sharapova vs Molik
Maria takes it 4-6 6-1 6-4 i believe this makes Maria's winning loss record so far this year to 13-1 2 straight titles heading into Indian wells. she won't be short on confidence. ...

Federer beats Agassi 6-3 6-1
In Dubai

Federer beats Agassi
6-3 6-1 It looked pretty competitive for a while, but then Federer ran away with it and answered any questions people might have had about his form earlier in week.

Watching Dubai
Darn, don't have the Tennis Channel. Does anyone know a site that showcases the Dubai Championship? I know there is an Indian site that streamed live tennis games but I don't remember the a...

Still the Best
Fed Article: http://www.khaleejtimes.com/DisplayArticle.asp?section=sports&xfile=data/sports/2005/February/sports_February519.xml

Doha SF, Acapulco QF Rankings
1 (1) Davenport 4965 2 (2) MAURESMO 4890 3 (4) SHARAPOVA 4443* 4 (3) SWilliams 4389 5 (5) MYSKINA 3785 6 (7) D...

OTish - The greatest sportsman of all time
Seeing that boxing has been proven to be the most demanding sport of all, it must be Muhammed Ali - The Greatest.

Come help us make a Hot Tennis Forum!
Tennis Mates has just kicked off our new forum and I would like to invite you to come join us! You can get to the forum by going to: http://www.tennismates.com/Forum_RC3/default.asp

"Just a bit further Andre, plenty of room, you're perfectly safe......"
http://www.atptennis.com/en/newsandscores/news/2005/agassi_burj.asp

Page: 0  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8

2017
JanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec