31 Oct 2003 23:38:19
Whisper
Yr end No.1 is all that matters in rankings...

As per Juan's comments below:

"It has always been a goal of mine to finish the year as No.1 and I
will do everything in my power to get it," said the Spaniard.

Note how he clearly states 'to finish year as No.1', & not just reach No.1
at any point...

How does this go down with the dumb fucks in RST who can't distinguish
between the 2 achievements....?

01 Nov 2003 23:52:11
VinB
Re: Yr end No.1 is all that matters in rankings...

Perhaps prestige wise the #1 ranking is superior but I think the bigger
accomplishement is who holds the #1 ranking for the most weeks during the
year.

01 Nov 2003 22:22:47
bob

"Whisper" <itchybeaver99@tpg.com.au > wrote in message

> As per Juan's comments below:
>
> "It has always been a goal of mine to finish the year as No.1 and I
> will do everything in my power to get it," said the Spaniard.
>
> Note how he clearly states 'to finish year as No.1', & not just reach No.1
> at any point... How does this go down with the dumb fucks in RST who can't
distinguish
> between the 2 achievements....?

i think everybody here can distinguish it, unlesss of course it doesn't suit
their preferences :-)

bob