31 Mar 2008 23:08:33
Carey
Will Miami get a Nadal v Federer Final?

If so, who you got? I'd take Rafa on present form- thick air,
heat, seemingly bouncy court- though I'll root for the Fed..
Probably Rafa in (close) straights, if it happens.

01 Apr 2008 08:20:54
Dave Hazelwood
Re: Will Miami get a Nadal v Federer Final?

On Mon, 31 Mar 2008 23:08:33 -0700 (PDT), Carey <carey_1959@yahoo.com >
wrote:

>If so, who you got? I'd take Rafa on present form- thick air,
>heat, seemingly bouncy court- though I'll root for the Fed..
>Probably Rafa in (close) straights, if it happens.

Do you really think Rafa is going to beat mathieu, blake, berdych and
federer in a row on a hc ?

ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

01 Apr 2008 02:06:40
bg

On 1 Apr, 13:20, Dave Hazelwood <the_big_kah...@mailcity.com > wrote:
> On Mon, 31 Mar 2008 23:08:33 -0700 (PDT), Carey <carey_1...@yahoo.com>
> wrote:
>
> >If so, who you got? I'd take Rafa on present form- thick air,
> >heat, seemingly bouncy court- though I'll root for the Fed..
> >Probably Rafa in (close) straights, if it happens.
>
> Do you really think Rafa is going to beat mathieu, blake, berdych and
> federer in a row on a hc ?
>
> ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

He did much better than that in Wim 2007
bg

01 Apr 2008 09:12:27

On Tue, 1 Apr 2008 02:06:40 -0700 (PDT), bg <ecy0004@gmail.com > wrote:

>On 1 Apr, 13:20, Dave Hazelwood <the_big_kah...@mailcity.com> wrote:
>> On Mon, 31 Mar 2008 23:08:33 -0700 (PDT), Carey <carey_1...@yahoo.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>> >If so, who you got? I'd take Rafa on present form- thick air,
>> >heat, seemingly bouncy court- though I'll root for the Fed..
>> >Probably Rafa in (close) straights, if it happens.
>>
>> Do you really think Rafa is going to beat mathieu, blake, berdych and
>> federer in a row on a hc ?
>>
>> ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
>
>He did much better than that in Wim 2007
>bg

oh he beat Federer at W did he ? i must have missed it.

01 Apr 2008 20:14:47
Whisper

Carey wrote:
> If so, who you got? I'd take Rafa on present form- thick air,
> heat, seemingly bouncy court- though I'll root for the Fed..
> Probably Rafa in (close) straights, if it happens.

Thanks, but you already tipped Fed & Rafa to win their semis last week
so no thanks.

01 Apr 2008 02:34:26
Carey

Whisper wrote:
> Carey wrote:
> > If so, who you got? I'd take Rafa on present form- thick air,
> > heat, seemingly bouncy court- though I'll root for the Fed..
> > Probably Rafa in (close) straights, if it happens.
>

> Thanks, but you already tipped Fed & Rafa to win their semis last week
> so no thanks.

Please point out the typical Lisperian contradiction- utterly hanging
on your words.

01 Apr 2008 06:58:33

On Apr 1, 1:08=A0am, Carey <carey_1...@yahoo.com > wrote:
> If so, who you got? =A0I'd take Rafa on present form- thick air,
> heat, seemingly bouncy court- though I'll root for the Fed..
> Probably Rafa in (close) straights, if it happens.

I would have to take Nadal for this one, probably more like 4 or 5
sets though. If Fed is still feeling logy, rafa will not be a welcome
sight. He could always tank again to avoid the showdown. Is Fish
still around?