30 Jun 2005 11:28:20
Robbie
Slutapova is a retard

She does not know how to play. She is a dumb blonde. Just hitting the
crap out of the ball does not mean you will win...

I am so happy that she lost to Venus.... BWHAHAAHHAHAHAAH...

30 Jun 2005 20:37:58
Jérôme
Re: Slutapova is a retard

"Robbie" <robvanzant@email.com > a écrit dans le message de news:
1120156099.990307.181250@g44g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...
> She does not know how to play. She is a dumb blonde. Just hitting the
> crap out of the ball does not mean you will win...
>
> I am so happy that she lost to Venus.... BWHAHAAHHAHAHAAH...

Wouldn't like to have your life ...

30 Jun 2005 11:42:01
Darkfalz
Re: Slutapova is a retard

J=E9r=F4me wrote:
> "Robbie" <robvanzant@email.com> a =E9crit dans le message de news:
> 1120156099.990307.181250@g44g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...
> > She does not know how to play. She is a dumb blonde. Just hitting the
> > crap out of the ball does not mean you will win...
> >
> > I am so happy that she lost to Venus.... BWHAHAAHHAHAHAAH...
>
> Wouldn't like to have your life ...

Wouldn't like to have your name, "Jerome".

30 Jun 2005 11:45:38
Re: Slutapova is a retard

Mwheh. :)

30 Jun 2005 20:47:00
Quake
Re: Slutapova is a retard

Darkfalz wrote:

> Wouldn't like to have your name, "Jerome".

Seems like a match made in heaven...

30 Jun 2005 14:46:46
Re: Slutapova is a retard

Of coure you are Robbie the retard. you never liked her. duh!

30 Jun 2005 20:55:23
Jérôme
Re: Slutapova is a retard

"Darkfalz" <darkfalz.public@gmail.com > a écrit dans le message de news:
1120156920.942019.223190@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com...
Jérôme wrote:
> "Robbie" <robvanzant@email.com> a écrit dans le message de news:
> 1120156099.990307.181250@g44g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...
> > She does not know how to play. She is a dumb blonde. Just hitting the
> > crap out of the ball does not mean you will win...
> >
> > I am so happy that she lost to Venus.... BWHAHAAHHAHAHAAH...
>
> Wouldn't like to have your life ...

>Wouldn't like to have your name, "Jerome".

I'm not disturbed, thank you.

30 Jun 2005 13:46:41
Roberts
Re: Slutapova is a retard

Darkfalz wrote:
> J=E9r=F4me wrote:
> > "Robbie" <robvanzant@email.com> a =E9crit dans le message de news:
> > 1120156099.990307.181250@g44g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...
> > > She does not know how to play. She is a dumb blonde. Just hitting the
> > > crap out of the ball does not mean you will win...
> > >
> > > I am so happy that she lost to Venus.... BWHAHAAHHAHAHAAH...
> >
> > Wouldn't like to have your life ...
>
> Wouldn't like to have your name, "Jerome".

What's wrong with the name 'Jerome'?