31 Mar 2008 20:32:08
John Doe
Serena is looking good today

I think Serena Williams looks a whole lot better in that two piece
outfit than she does in a dress. Maybe she's in better shape than usual
too.

31 Mar 2008 16:20:14
Patrick Kehoe
Re: Serena is looking good today

On Mar 31, 1:32=A0pm, John Doe <j...@usenetlove.invalid > wrote:
> I think Serena Williams looks a whole lot better in that two piece
> outfit than she does in a dress. Maybe she's in better shape than usual
> too.

++ "better shape than usual"... that's not saying a lot though, now,
is it...

01 Apr 2008 00:27:30
John Doe

Patrick Kehoe <pkehoe@telus.net > wrote:

> On Mar 31, 1:32 pm, John Doe <j...@usenetlove.invalid> wrote:

>> I think Serena Williams looks a whole lot better in that two
>> piece outfit than she does in a dress. Maybe she's in better
>> shape than usual too.
>
> ++ "better shape than usual"... that's not saying a lot though,
> now, is it...

I think it is. Given her build, she probably works exceptionally
hard to get into the shape she is now.

31 Mar 2008 18:41:09

On Mar 31, 5:27=A0pm, John Doe <j...@usenetlove.invalid > wrote:
> Patrick Kehoe <pke...@telus.net> wrote:
> > On Mar 31, 1:32=A0pm, John Doe <j...@usenetlove.invalid> wrote:
> >> I think Serena Williams looks a whole lot better in that two
> >> piece outfit than she does in a dress. Maybe she's in better
> >> shape than usual too.
>
> > ++ "better shape than usual"... that's not saying a lot though,
> > now, is it...

> I think it is. Given her build, she probably works exceptionally
> hard to get into the shape she is now.

++ I guess I defer to what Navratilova said about women tennis
players, good ones or great ones who aren't at peek fitness, "Besides
being injured, there's no excuse really... there is so much money and
so much at stake it's criminal to let yourself go!"

31 Mar 2008 22:35:26
Fan

On Mar 31, 10:32=A0pm, John Doe <j...@usenetlove.invalid > wrote:
> I think Serena Williams looks a whole lot better in that two piece
> outfit than she does in a dress. Maybe she's in better shape than usual
> too.

The sistahs piss me off. With all that talent and athletic ability,
they should be dominating women's tennis instead of winning a slam
here and there. What a waste of talent. Designing clothes and garbage
like that. Anyone can design clothes but only the sistahs can play
tennis like no one else. She better win this one!

01 Apr 2008 15:48:39
pltrgyst
Re: Serena is looking good today

On Mon, 31 Mar 2008 18:41:09 -0700 (PDT), Patrick Kehoe <pkehoe@telus.net >
wrote:

>++ I guess I defer to what Navratilova said about women tennis
>players, good ones or great ones who aren't at peek fitness, "Besides
>being injured, there's no excuse really... there is so much money and
>so much at stake it's criminal to let yourself go!"

...and how many years did she spend on the tour eating donuts and ice cream
before coming to that realization? 8;)

-- Larry

01 Apr 2008 12:56:38
Gracchus

On Apr 1, 12:35 am, Fan <Turnagain...@hotmail.com > wrote:
> On Mar 31, 10:32 pm, John Doe <j...@usenetlove.invalid> wrote:
>
> > I think Serena Williams looks a whole lot better in that two piece
> > outfit than she does in a dress. Maybe she's in better shape than usual
> > too.
>
> The sistahs piss me off. With all that talent and athletic ability,
> they should be dominating women's tennis instead of winning a slam
> here and there. What a waste of talent. Designing clothes and garbage
> like that. Anyone can design clothes but only the sistahs can play
> tennis like no one else. She better win this one!

Richard Williams didn't ghostwrite that post, did he? I would welcome
a resurgence from the shriekers about as much as I'd like to see
Djokovic skyrocket to #1.

02 Apr 2008 11:39:17
drew

On Mar 31, 3:32=A0pm, John Doe <j...@usenetlove.invalid > wrote:
> I think Serena Williams looks a whole lot better in that two piece
> outfit than she does in a dress. Maybe she's in better shape than usual
> too.

I think Serena would look a whole lot better if she changed religions
from JoHo to Muslim. Then she could throw a fucking bedsheet over the
whole mess.