30 Apr 2006 16:00:30
Roddick appointed to President's Council on Physical Fitness and Sports

http://www.andyroddick.com/1777/andy-appointed-to-presidential-council/

"Yesterday President George W. Bush appointed Andy to the President's
Council on Physical Fitness and Sports for a two-year term. Andy is now
one of twenty members who will advise the President through the
Secretary of Health and Human Services about physical activity,
fitness, and sports in America."

Who said Bush had no sense of humour?

01 May 2006 01:03:54
Dr. GroundAxe
Re: Roddick appointed to President's Council on Physical Fitness

gregorawe@hotmail.com wrote:
> http://www.andyroddick.com/1777/andy-appointed-to-presidential-council/
>
> "Yesterday President George W. Bush appointed Andy to the President's
> Council on Physical Fitness and Sports for a two-year term. Andy is now
> one of twenty members who will advise the President through the
> Secretary of Health and Human Services about physical activity,
> fitness, and sports in America."
>
> Who said Bush had no sense of humour?

As a professional athelete you don't feel he is qualified?

30 Apr 2006 19:54:36
David Henry
Re: Roddick appointed to President's Council on Physical Fitness and Sports

"Dr. GroundAxe" <groundaxe@hotmail.co.uk > wrote in message
> gregorawe@hotmail.com wrote:
>> http://www.andyroddick.com/1777/andy-appointed-to-presidential-council/
>>
>> "Yesterday President George W. Bush appointed Andy to the President's
>> Council on Physical Fitness and Sports for a two-year term. Andy is now
>> one of twenty members who will advise the President through the
>> Secretary of Health and Human Services about physical activity,
>> fitness, and sports in America."
>>
>> Who said Bush had no sense of humour?
>>

> As a professional athelete you don't feel he is qualified?

I'm sure he's qualified, but isn't it just yet another distraction for
Roddick?

I can't imagine him asking for this. He was probably asked and politely
accepted the role.

What about Roddick's trainer, instead?

Dave