28 Nov 2003 13:27:02
Whisper
Ferrero leads 6-3 3-6 6-3...

....he went way off his game in 2nd set - stopped moving his feet. I
suspect he's a little intimidated by Hewitt (bad experiences?)...

Will it be a choke job ala Federer? Maybe, but he should win in 4....

28 Nov 2003 15:02:30
VinB
Re: Ferrero leads 6-3 3-6 6-3...

Another wrong prediction

Ferrero just lost, this tie will be over before Sunday

28 Nov 2003 07:54:58
Hops
Re: Ferrero leads 6-3 3-6 6-3...

"VinB" <noone@good > wrote in message
> Another wrong prediction
>
> Ferrero just lost, this tie will be over before Sunday

Then again, maybe not. Great win by Moya.

28 Nov 2003 19:42:37
Whisper
Re: Ferrero leads 6-3 3-6 6-3...

"VinB" <noone@good > wrote in message
> Another wrong prediction
>
> Ferrero just lost, this tie will be over before Sunday

Yes, I over-estimated Ferrero. I thought he had moved on mentally. Maybe
send him some Anthony Robbins books... ; )

28 Nov 2003 20:11:35
Whisper
Re: Ferrero leads 6-3 3-6 6-3...

"Hops" <kev8128nospam@yahoo.com > wrote in message

> "VinB" <noone@good> wrote in message
> > Another wrong prediction
> >
> > Ferrero just lost, this tie will be over before Sunday
> >

> Then again, maybe not. Great win by Moya.

Aus should win doubles, & ferrero over Flip. Moya looked like he was
choking up there so Hewitt to beat him 5th rubber.

Though Moya is Hewitt's bogey-man (like Nalbandian was for Fed) so it's not
clear cut, but he did look tight....

28 Nov 2003 10:13:01
Luke Croll
Re: Ferrero leads 6-3 3-6 6-3...

On Fri, 28 Nov 2003 07:54:58 GMT, "Hops" <kev8128nospam@yahoo.com >
wrote:
>"VinB" <noone@good> wrote in message
>> Another wrong prediction
>>
>> Ferrero just lost, this tie will be over before Sunday
>>

>Then again, maybe not. Great win by Moya.

Unbelievable, really. Philippoussis was outserved as well, by a man
whose last grass court match was a first-round defeat in Halle 18
months ago. Guess the grass court just isn't playing how it should.

3-2 to the Australians, but it's going down to the final rubber.
--
Luke Croll
The alt.books.dean-koontz FAQ is at: