06 Oct 2008 07:38:00
Does Roger REALLY have sex with fat hag Mirka?

I don't think so.

He is gay.

06 Oct 2008 11:10:58
LNC
Re: Does Roger REALLY have sex with fat hag Mirka?

Arancione@selin.com wrote:
> I don't think so.
>
> He is gay.

If...

...Roger Federer is gay then he's clearly the greatest tennis player of
all time since, in addition to his indisputable accomplishments, he's
had to do it all in the face of mindless, unreasoning pressure coming
from irrationally prejudiced bigots.

...Roger Federer is not gay but is perceived to be gay then the
homosexual community can be that much more proud to have tacitly
included among its number a guy whose achievements objectively rank him
as the greatest tennis player of all time.

...Arancione were less obsessed with the sexual preferences of his
betters he'd be able to complete his collection of Dungeons and Dragons
miniatures and focus his attention on his next major life goal: getting
up the nerve to ask a guy out on that first date.

LNC

06 Oct 2008 09:27:29
vmw3
Re: Does Roger REALLY have sex with fat hag Mirka?

I think he is gay also ---not that there's anything wrong with it.

06 Oct 2008 10:39:00

On 6 okt, 16:38, Aranci...@selin.com wrote:
> I don't think so.
>
> He is gay.

Yeah. Everyone who isn't into annorexic girls must be gay. Absolutely.

06 Oct 2008 13:04:30

On Oct 6, 12:39=A0pm, erwin...@mail.com wrote:
> On 6 okt, 16:38, Aranci...@selin.com wrote:
>
> > I don't think so.
>
> > He is gay.
>
> Yeah. Everyone who isn't into annorexic girls must be gay. Absolutely.

There are not just categories of women - fat/anorexic. No one will
ever consider Catherine Zeta Jones fat or anorexic. She is perfect.

06 Oct 2008 22:09:29
Iceberg

<zepfloyes@yahoo.com > wrote in message
On Oct 6, 12:39 pm, erwin...@mail.com wrote:
> On 6 okt, 16:38, Aranci...@selin.com wrote:
>
> > I don't think so.
>
> > He is gay.
>
> Yeah. Everyone who isn't into annorexic girls must be gay. Absolutely.
>
>There are not just categories of women - fat/anorexic. No one will
>ever consider Catherine Zeta Jones fat or anorexic. She is perfect.

her, my girlfriend AND Caroline Wozniaki - yeah pretty much perfect!

07 Oct 2008 01:51:47
Dave Hazelwood

On Mon, 6 Oct 2008 09:27:29 -0700 (PDT), vmw3 <vmw3@lycos.com > wrote:

>I think he is gay also ---not that there's anything wrong with it.

not that there's anything wrong with it ? gimme a break ! it's sick !
it's perverted ! it's queer ! It's disgusting ! Thank God those things
can't "breed".

07 Oct 2008 21:48:36
Whisper

zepfloyes@yahoo.com wrote:
> On Oct 6, 12:39 pm, erwin...@mail.com wrote:
>> On 6 okt, 16:38, Aranci...@selin.com wrote:
>>
>>> I don't think so.
>>> He is gay.
>> Yeah. Everyone who isn't into annorexic girls must be gay. Absolutely.
>
> There are not just categories of women - fat/anorexic. No one will
> ever consider Catherine Zeta Jones fat or anorexic. She is perfect.

er, you seen her tits?

07 Oct 2008 11:49:25

On Oct 7, 6:48=A0am, Whisper <beaver...@ozemail.com.au > wrote:
> zepflo...@yahoo.com wrote:

> >> Yeah. Everyone who isn't into annorexic girls must be gay. Absolutely.
>
> > There are not just categories of women - fat/anorexic. No one will
> > ever consider Catherine Zeta Jones fat or anorexic. She is perfect.
>
> er, you seen her tits?

they are not perfect, but the rest of the body covers for it.

08 Oct 2008 06:07:49
Whisper

zepfloyes@yahoo.com wrote:
> On Oct 7, 6:48 am, Whisper <beaver...@ozemail.com.au> wrote:
>> zepflo...@yahoo.com wrote:
>>> There are not just categories of women - fat/anorexic. No one will
>>> ever consider Catherine Zeta Jones fat or anorexic. She is perfect.
>> er, you seen her tits?
>
> they are not perfect, but the rest of the body covers for it.

She can hardly be 'perfect' with boobs like that. You need to retract
that statment.

07 Oct 2008 22:21:31
TT

Whisper wrote:
> zepfloyes@yahoo.com wrote:
>>> er, you seen her tits?
>>
>> they are not perfect, but the rest of the body covers for it.
>

> She can hardly be 'perfect' with boobs like that. You need to retract
> that statment.

What's wrong with them?
http://www.makemeheal.com/news/images/catherine-zeta-jones-breast-implants.jpg

I think her eyes are a bit too small. But very sexy lips and face in
general. And now she has perfect body too. ;)

--
"If you can meet with triumph and disaster and treat those two impostors
just the same"

07 Oct 2008 13:36:49
Raja

On Oct 7, 3:07=A0pm, Whisper <beaver...@ozemail.com.au > wrote:
> zepflo...@yahoo.com wrote:
> >> er, you seen her tits?
>
> > they are not perfect, but the rest of the body covers for it.
>
> She can hardly be 'perfect' with boobs like that. =A0You need to retract
> that statment.

Okay she is 9.5/10. The most perfect one is Alessandra Ambrosio. My
fellow countrywomen Aishwarya Rai is also 10/10, I believe.

08 Oct 2008 00:44:16
Dave Hazelwood
Re: Does Roger REALLY have sex with fat hag Mirka?

On Wed, 08 Oct 2008 06:07:49 +1000, Whisper <beaver999@ozemail.com.au >
wrote:

>zepfloyes@yahoo.com wrote:
>>> er, you seen her tits?
>>
>> they are not perfect, but the rest of the body covers for it.
>

>She can hardly be 'perfect' with boobs like that. You need to retract
>that statment.

Not everybody can afford a luxury blow up Sampras doll to sleep with
like you can ya know.

08 Oct 2008 16:51:33
Whisper

Raja wrote:
> On Oct 7, 3:07 pm, Whisper <beaver...@ozemail.com.au> wrote:
>> zepflo...@yahoo.com wrote:
>>> they are not perfect, but the rest of the body covers for it.
>> She can hardly be 'perfect' with boobs like that. You need to retract
>> that statment.
>
> Okay she is 9.5/10. The most perfect one is Alessandra Ambrosio. My
> fellow countrywomen Aishwarya Rai is also 10/10, I believe.

Aishwarya is about a 9 at peak - Bellucci is a 10.