31 Jul 2004 21:25:22
Adam Thirnis
Ballboys/gilrs handling player towels

The thread about Agassi's on-court habits made me think about those poor
girls and boys who are forced to hand the players their towels between
points.

Now these towels are used for all sorts of revolting things by the players
and are covered in snot, sweat and God knows what. The young kids really
should not have to put up with it.

01 Aug 2004 19:36:54
Whisper
Re: Ballboys/gilrs handling player towels

Adam Thirnis wrote:

> The thread about Agassi's on-court habits made me think about those poor
> girls and boys who are forced to hand the players their towels between
> points.
>
> Now these towels are used for all sorts of revolting things by the players
> and are covered in snot, sweat and God knows what. The young kids really
> should not have to put up with it.

Good point - they should have towel booths installed on court....

01 Aug 2004 17:23:33
AReys
Re: Ballboys/gilrs handling player towels

> Now these towels are used for all sorts of revolting things by the players

Hint: They're not called 'ball'-boys because they have to retrieve balls.