08 May 2007 09:00:41
Sao Paulo Swallow
Baghdatis needs to hit the gym

TTC showed about 5 seconds of the match and Baghdatis was starting to
cramp during hwat looked like a relatively easy 2-set match on a not
too hot day.

08 May 2007 09:06:02
Jeanne D
Re: Baghdatis needs to hit the gym

On May 8, 4:00 pm, Sao Paulo Swallow <Sao_Paulo_Swal...@yahoo.com >
wrote:
> TTC showed about 5 seconds of the match and Baghdatis was starting to
> cramp during hwat looked like a relatively easy 2-set match on a not
> too hot day.

Yes .... or pretty soon it's going to be "thanks for the mammaries"!

08 May 2007 10:42:54
andrew.reys@gmail.com
Re: Baghdatis needs to hit the gym

On May 8, 9:00 am, Sao Paulo Swallow <Sao_Paulo_Swal...@yahoo.com >
wrote:
> TTC showed about 5 seconds of the match and Baghdatis was starting to
> cramp during hwat looked like a relatively easy 2-set match on a not
> too hot day.

On the other hand, Baghs beat Carlos "Can beat any clown era top
player according to Whisper" Moya on clay. Not bad coming from an
overweight underachiever.

08 May 2007 11:22:28
Sao Paulo Swallow
Re: Baghdatis needs to hit the gym

On May 8, 10:42 am, "andrew.r...@gmail.com" <andrew.r...@gmail.com >
wrote:
> On May 8, 9:00 am, Sao Paulo Swallow <Sao_Paulo_Swal...@yahoo.com>
> wrote:
>
> > TTC showed about 5 seconds of the match and Baghdatis was starting to
> > cramp during hwat looked like a relatively easy 2-set match on a not
> > too hot day.
>
> On the other hand, Baghs beat Carlos "Can beat any clown era top
> player according to Whisper" Moya on clay. Not bad coming from an
> overweight underachiever.

I'm not ciricizing his physique. I could care less if he looks like
Nadal or like Nadine. But his cramping is hampering him.

08 May 2007 11:42:10
andrew.reys@gmail.com
Re: Baghdatis needs to hit the gym

On May 8, 11:22 am, Sao Paulo Swallow <Sao_Paulo_Swal...@yahoo.com >
wrote:
> I'm not ciricizing his physique. I could care less if he looks like
> Nadal or like Nadine. But his cramping is hampering him.

Sure, but, aside from incorrect nutrition and lack of potassium,
cramps are also caused by less-than-stellar fitness.

08 May 2007 12:48:05
Sao Paulo Swallow
Re: Baghdatis needs to hit the gym

On May 8, 11:42 am, "andrew.r...@gmail.com" <andrew.r...@gmail.com >
wrote:
> On May 8, 11:22 am, Sao Paulo Swallow <Sao_Paulo_Swal...@yahoo.com>
> wrote:
>
> > I'm not ciricizing his physique. I could care less if he looks like
> > Nadal or like Nadine. But his cramping is hampering him.
>
> Sure, but, aside from incorrect nutrition and lack of potassium,
> cramps are also caused by less-than-stellar fitness.

*Hence* my suggestion he hit the gym <sigh >

08 May 2007 21:58:06
EFill4Zaggin
Re: Baghdatis needs to hit the gym

On 8 May 2007 09:00:41 -0700, Sao Paulo Swallow
<Sao_Paulo_Swallow@yahoo.com > wrote:

>TTC showed about 5 seconds of the match and Baghdatis was starting to
>cramp during hwat looked like a relatively easy 2-set match on a not
>too hot day.

That's very poor - I remember him cramping against Agassi at the USO
last year, although that was a 4 hour match at least.