07 Oct 2008 09:01:31
Iceberg
2008 - Year of the greatest dominiation of tennis in history

would've been if Fed hadn't got mono, eh. lol.

07 Oct 2008 13:16:11
Sakari Lund
Re: 2008 - Year of the greatest dominiation of tennis in history

On Tue, 07 Oct 2008 09:01:31 GMT, "Iceberg"
<big_bad_iceberg@moc.oohay > wrote:

>would've been if Fed hadn't got mono, eh. lol.

The guy had 4 most dominating years in tennis history, and you try to
make fun of the fact that the 5th year in not as dominating. Makes you
look very smart, grown-up and objective tennis fan.

07 Oct 2008 06:48:51
TennisVeritas

On Oct 7, 12:16=A0pm, Sakari Lund <sakari.l...@welho.com > wrote:
> On Tue, 07 Oct 2008 09:01:31 GMT, "Iceberg"
>
> <big_bad_iceb...@moc.oohay> wrote:
> >would've been if Fed hadn't got mono, eh. lol.
>
> The guy had 4 most dominating years in tennis history, and you try to
> make fun of the fact that the 5th year in not as dominating. Makes you
> look very smart, grown-up and objective tennis fan.

An Iceberg, usually, when "grows up" it is melting..

Well I guess this one is not an exception: it is melting in nasty
water..

07 Oct 2008 16:25:38
Iceberg

"TennisVeritas" <szarri@yahoo.com > wrote in message
On Oct 7, 12:16 pm, Sakari Lund <sakari.l...@welho.com > wrote:
> On Tue, 07 Oct 2008 09:01:31 GMT, "Iceberg"
>
> <big_bad_iceb...@moc.oohay> wrote:
> >would've been if Fed hadn't got mono, eh. lol.
>
> The guy had 4 most dominating years in tennis history, and you try to
> make fun of the fact that the 5th year in not as dominating. Makes you
> look very smart, grown-up and objective tennis fan.
>
>An Iceberg, usually, when "grows up" it is melting..
>
>Well I guess this one is not an exception: it is melting in nasty
>water..

well that is not very nice.

07 Oct 2008 16:27:34
Iceberg

"Sakari Lund" <sakari.lund@welho.com > wrote in message
> On Tue, 07 Oct 2008 09:01:31 GMT, "Iceberg"
> <big_bad_iceberg@moc.oohay> wrote:
>
>>would've been if Fed hadn't got mono, eh. lol.
>
> The guy had 4 most dominating years in tennis history, and you try to
> make fun of the fact that the 5th year in not as dominating. Makes you
> look very smart, grown-up and objective tennis fan.

I'm trying to make fun of people saying he had mono. He wouldn't have lost
anything, except maybe the FO, if he hadn't had mono according to the
Fedfans.

07 Oct 2008 22:14:29
TT

Sakari Lund wrote:

> The guy had 4 most dominating years in tennis history

Simply not true.

--
"If you can meet with triumph and disaster and treat those two impostors
just the same"