29 Nov 2003 23:26:25
johns
.. gone ... here again ... gone again

So now we've got our season passes back .. and
cheaper than last year ?????? Making me nuts they
are. Turned in my punch card for credit on the pass,
so now I don't have to hunt for somebody to punch
my punch card. Instead, I have to hunt for somebody
to prove it is me ... at a different window even. I'll
fix them. I'll show them my new drivers license picture.
I could use that to make little children eat their
vegetables. At least I won't feel so bad about paying
for a session, and leaving after 30 minutes. That is
all the time I have during the week noon sessions. But
that is good. 30 minutes is plenty of practice time for
me, plus I don't get so sore. Wonder if I should start
speaking to Coachy again? I know she's part of the
plot to get me. That woman is a real pain ...

johns

30 Nov 2003 13:35:37
Paulo De Souza
Re: .. gone ... here again ... gone again

"johns" <johnsxxx@mudhole.comxx > wrote in message
> So now we've got our season passes back .. and
> cheaper than last year ?????? Making me nuts they
> are. Turned in my punch card for credit on the pass,
> so now I don't have to hunt for somebody to punch
> my punch card. Instead, I have to hunt for somebody
> to prove it is me ... at a different window even. I'll
> fix them. I'll show them my new drivers license picture.
> I could use that to make little children eat their
> vegetables. At least I won't feel so bad about paying
> for a session, and leaving after 30 minutes. That is
> all the time I have during the week noon sessions. But
> that is good. 30 minutes is plenty of practice time for
> me, plus I don't get so sore. Wonder if I should start
> speaking to Coachy again? I know she's part of the
> plot to get me. That woman is a real pain ...
>
> johns

Ah im still waiting for my season pass but at least at the place i skate at
there isnt a problem getting in! As anyone whos
got a season pass is well known to them and their names are all written down
along with a picture in the ticket office :-)
Paulo

30 Nov 2003 08:47:13
dooobedooo
Re: .. gone ... here again ... gone again

Take ma advice, young johns, and don't have nowt t'do with them
so-called Coachys. They's got nowt but a lot o' wierd-fangled fancy
tecky jargon, and most'a time tha canst work it out better thaself.

"johns" <johnsxxx@mudhole.comxx > wrote in message news:<bqc63b$fh1$1@news.fsr.net>...
> So now we've got our season passes back .. and
> cheaper than last year ?????? Making me nuts they
> are. Turned in my punch card for credit on the pass,
> so now I don't have to hunt for somebody to punch
> my punch card. Instead, I have to hunt for somebody
> to prove it is me ... at a different window even. I'll
> fix them. I'll show them my new drivers license picture.
> I could use that to make little children eat their
> vegetables. At least I won't feel so bad about paying
> for a session, and leaving after 30 minutes. That is
> all the time I have during the week noon sessions. But
> that is good. 30 minutes is plenty of practice time for
> me, plus I don't get so sore. Wonder if I should start
> speaking to Coachy again? I know she's part of the
> plot to get me. That woman is a real pain ...
>
> johns

30 Nov 2003 19:57:05
skaternum
Re: .. gone ... here again ... gone again

Coachy sounds like a decent coach and nice woman. Why would you want to
torment her by speaking to her again?

skaternum

"johns" <johnsxxx@mudhole.comxx > wrote in message
> Wonder if I should start
> speaking to Coachy again? I know she's part of the
> plot to get me. That woman is a real pain ...
>
> johns

30 Nov 2003 12:53:31
johns
Re: .. gone ... here again ... gone again

. Why would you want to
> torment her by speaking to her again?

Am I not a man? Am I not stupid?

johns

01 Dec 2003 05:37:55
Roger Halstead
Re: .. gone ... here again ... gone again

On Sun, 30 Nov 2003 12:53:31 -0800, "johns" <johnsxxx@mudhole.comxx >
wrote:

>. Why would you want to
>> torment her by speaking to her again?
>
>Am I not a man? Am I not stupid?

And the prettier they are the stupider we get.

You'll have to fix the return add due to dumb virus checkers, not spam
(N833R, S# CD-2 Worlds oldest Debonair?)
www.rogerhalstead.com

>johns

30 Nov 2003 22:19:06
johns
Re: .. gone ... here again ... gone again

" > And the prettier they are the stupider we get.

Some days I think I'm a rooster.

johns