21 Oct 2004 09:04:11
Ellen Arnold
MITF Guidelines: Where Can I Find These?

Once upon a time I found and downloaded some test judging guidelines for
MITF that included, in a description of the move itself, a list of common
errors, test standards and notes specific to adult skaters.

I am now looking for an updated version of these. I thought I had originally
found them on the USFSA website but I can no longer find them there. Can
anyone help steer me in the right direction?

TIA,
Ellen

21 Oct 2004 18:14:52
Julia Garcia
Re: MITF Guidelines: Where Can I Find These?

Go to the USFSA site and click on "Programs" at the top of the page. Then
click on "Adults" on the left, then "Technical Information" under that, then
scroll down almost to the bottom to "Adult MITF Comparison Chart". I hope
this is what you're looking for....I think it's a good reference.

Julia (testing some dances next week - ack!)

21 Oct 2004 17:16:57
jsline@nospam.useless.net
Re: MITF Guidelines: Where Can I Find These?

try this link

http://www.usfsa.org/content/MIFSchoolManual.pdf

It appears to have been recently updated.

" Julia Garcia" <majormom@swbell.net > wrote in message

> Go to the USFSA site and click on "Programs" at the top of the page. Then
> click on "Adults" on the left, then "Technical Information" under that,
then
> scroll down almost to the bottom to "Adult MITF Comparison Chart". I hope
> this is what you're looking for....I think it's a good reference.
>
> Julia (testing some dances next week - ack!)

21 Oct 2004 15:46:28
W Letendre
Re: MITF Guidelines: Where Can I Find These?

" Julia Garcia" <majormom@swbell.net > wrote in message news:<w0Tdd.8369$Lk3.4690@newssvr12.news.prodigy.com>...
> Go to the USFSA site and click on "Programs" at the top of the page. Then
> click on "Adults" on the left, then "Technical Information" under that, then
> scroll down almost to the bottom to "Adult MITF Comparison Chart". I hope
> this is what you're looking for....I think it's a good reference.
>
> Julia (testing some dances next week - ack!)

Much obliged. Coach has been talking about getting me to test Pre
Bronze MIF, maybe later in the year. (Think she's out of her mind,
personally....) But, in the event, nice to have the test elements and
judging standards to review!

W Letendre