30 Dec 2007 19:38:08
Franklin's UsenetSpamtrap
Ice skating around Oslo, Norway...

Hi all,

Well, when I can't inline skate in and around Oslo I wait for the bitter
cold... :-)

And then we go ice skating on lakes, rivers and fjords!

Have a look here and further on, this season started 2007.11.17 on
Nitelva, a river flowing through LillestrÝm, a small town north of Oslo.

http://www.rollers.no/gallery/2007?page=2

We've been able to skate almost each weekend.

If you are ever in Oslo give me a holler, we might be able to go skating!

Also, I got some unknown-name Landrollers-like skates to try out, but
that will have to wait until I can get in a dry underground parking lot.

br Franklin

30 Dec 2007 12:35:02
motorblade
Re: Ice skating around Oslo, Norway...

On Dec 30, 12:38=EF=BF=BDpm, Franklin's UsenetSpamtrap
<usenetspamt...@hotpop.com > wrote:

Hey Franklin.....i must ice skate in buildings in Texas...http://
www.chaparralice.com/

they just doubled their size

a lil girl from Texas won the gold in figure after training at
Chaparral...forgot her name

fritz

30 Dec 2007 20:37:18
B Fuhrmann
Re: Ice skating around Oslo, Norway...

I got my first day of cross country skiing in today. We have enough snow
that we are not restricted to the short trail that has snow making
equipment.

We have a few years till they build the Vikings (our pro football team) a
new stadium that will probably not be good for inline skating and tear down
the dome. www.roller-dome.com
www.columbia.edu/cu/gsapp/BT/DOMES/METRODM/metrodm.html

--
Bill Fuhrmann