New NBC deal - No more short programs to be televised????
I did not read any mention of the short programs being televised. Who cares if the coverage is live or not. I want to see the short program as well as the long programs. If this is the...

The Art of Buying Lingerie
The Art of Buying Lingerie http://www.yourlingerieoutlet.com/catalog/art-buying-lingerie.php Since most women wear thongs, you're not asking her to try anything radical. Fashion stylist...

A stupid question
So, dumb question. I know that from reading some pages on the net that Irina Rodnina married Alexander Zaitzev in 1975. I thought that I had read somewhere that they were divorced. Am I reme...

Coverage of Japan Open cancelled due to malware infection
We are scheuled to broadcast the Japan Open figure skating competition at this weekend from Saitama, but a strange malware infection on our entire computer network has forced ...

U.S. Skating strikes deal with NBC
U.S. Skating strikes deal with NBC April 23, 2007 The U.S. Figure Skating Championships are headed to NBC in a deal that involves no rights fees for the national governing body. <...

Q&A session with Alissa Czisny
Alissa answers questions from several fans. http://goldenskate.com/articles/2006/042207.shtml -- Ruthann Biel | Mother, Unschooler, Stitcher, Music Lover. bielr@ec...

Collegiate figure skating?
Did anyone else hear the feature on NPR's Weekend Edition yesterday about collegiate figure skating competition? They have regionals and go on to nationals and all, I guess. Many of the ...

Competitive Figure Skating FAQ: References
Archive-name: sports/skating/ice/figure/references Last-modified: 20 Apr 2007 COMPETITIVE FIGURE SKATING FAQ: =============...

Competitive Figure Skating FAQ: Skating People and Events
Archive-name: sports/skating/ice/figure/people Last-modified: 20 Apr 2007 COMPETITIVE FIGURE SKATING FAQ: =================...

Competitive Figure Skating FAQ: Technical Elements
Archive-name: sports/skating/ice/figure/technical Last-modified: 20 Apr 2007 COMPETITIVE FIGURE SKATING FAQ: ==============...

Competitive Figure Skating FAQ: Rules and Regulations
Archive-name: sports/skating/ice/figure/rules Last-modified: 20 Apr 2007 COMPETITIVE FIGURE SKATING FAQ: ==================...

Competitive Figure Skating FAQ: Introduction and Netiquette
Archive-name: sports/skating/ice/figure/introduction Last-modified: 20 Apr 2007 COMPETITIVE FIGURE SKATING FAQ: ===========...

Synchro Worlds LP on CBC tomorrow
If you want to see where the real action is these days in figure skating, check out CBC at 2pm tomorrow (Sat) for the Synchro Worlds long programs. There were 8,000 screaming fans at the J...

Dick Button's remarks about the judge at Marshall's
Did anyone catch Dick Button's comment on the judge, near the beginning of the Marshall's broadcast last Saturday? It was pretty wicked, along the lines of "surely they can find another job ...

Skater in News...
I recall years ago the Genesee FSC's "Skating Spectacular" being on PBS (underwritten by the family of former USFSA president F. Ritter Shumway),and aside from the guest pros they had l...

Sale & Pelletier are expecting!
Exciting news for them... I wish them all the best. http://www.sale-pelletier.com/english/journal.php

Omissions from telecasts
What is up with the last few figure skating telecasts Chacking Inoue and Baldwin? I really like this team and do not understand.

Marshall's on ABC today
I only managed to catch the last hour or so, but did get to see Caroline Zhang ( won Jr. Worlds).... have I got her name right? Anyhow, she looks like a senior champ in the making.... ...

The Religious Right is WATCHING me, this is NO JOKE!!!!!
I have often said the Religious Right is after me, and now I can CONFIRM it. I added a free thingy for my online media company's website which gives me detailed information on...

Well, well, it finally happened! (Or: Irina Slutskaya out of COI)
Associated Press: Slutskaya returning to Russia because of pregnancy http://www.iht.com/articles/ap/2007/04/10/sports/NA-SPT-FIG-Slutskaya-Pregnant.php -- "When in doubt grab you...

The Return of Plushenko
Associated Press: Plushenko to end retirement, will skate again Russian star says he can be 'ready for the 2010 Olympics' http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/18044824/ -- "When in d...

420Chan Chat Room
While I had to close down the figure skating related chat room on the spankking-fetish chat server, I still have the chat room related to my online radio station up and running on 4...

disney high school musical on ice
Disney has a full page ad in People this week advertising the road show of High School Musical on Ice featuring 'world class skaters'. I haven't had any luck finding out who these 'world cl...

Article on Belbin & Agosto
Belbin & Agosto are campaigning for hip-hop music in ice dancing. http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/17995986/ Apparently they did a hip-hop number for the Marshalls Showcase which ...

Figure Skating Chat Room closed down effective immediately

Re: Broadcast Mixup
One reason you dont see me a hell of a lot in the newsgroups anymore is because I mostly stick to my web page now. My web page and online radio station (currently with L...

Re: Broadcast Mixup
"Terry Hall" <e-mail_@ddress_classif.ied> wrote in message news:4611ab7f$1@clear.net.nz... > > "Louis Epstein" <le@main.put.com> wrote in message > new...

CBC Broadcast of Synchro Worlds
Here's a heads up for the CBC broadcast of Synchro worlds. It's already been shown on Country Canada: Sat. April 14 14:00 ET CBC Sat. April 21 14:00 ET CBC If...

Broadcast Mixup
NEW YORK,April 1,2007 (ApFP) - ABC officials expressed regret that a technical error prevented broadcast of their planned start-to-finish live coverage of the recent World Figure Skating Cha...

"The Portlandian" - April 1, 2007 edition
TTTTT H H EEEEE T H H E T HHHHH EEEEE T H H E T H H EEEEE PPPP OOOO RRRR TTTTT L A N N DDDD I A N N TM P P O ...

Page: 0  1

2017
JanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOct
2016