20 Sep 2004 03:34:10
Anthony
Where are the protocols?

Does anyone know where i can find the detailed results from the JGP?
I've looked on the ISU website and i can only find the rersults and
their sumary of the events but no protocols. I'm particualrly
intersted in the Courcheval protocols.

Cheers
Ant

20 Sep 2004 16:55:58
GonnaSkate
Re: Where are the protocols?

>From: a__nt@hotmail.com (Anthony)

>Does anyone know where i can find the detailed results from the JGP?
>I've looked on the ISU website and i can only find the rersults and
>their sumary of the events but no protocols. I'm particualrly
>intersted in the Courcheval protocols.

If you mean the Judges Scores (element by element), there is a pdf link
available for the men at the Churchevel event on this page:

http://www.isufs.org/results/jgpfra2004/index.htm

I navigated there by going to the ISU website (www.isu.org), clicking on the
"Figure Skating/Ice Dance" link, scroling down the page and clicking on the
"2004-2006 Events" link, and the event at the top of the list that poped up was
the Courchevel, France JGP. I clicked on that. Once that page comes up click on
the "Standing Order/Results Detail" down the list. The page I've given you the
link for will pop up. It has details for every phase of every discipline of the
event.

Hope this is what you are looking for.

Gonna Skate

21 Sep 2004 03:00:24
Anthony
Re: Where are the protocols?

gonnaskate@aol.comdespam (GonnaSkate) wrote in message news:<20040920125558.20060.00002419@mb-m25.aol.com >...
> >From: a__nt@hotmail.com (Anthony)
>
> >Does anyone know where i can find the detailed results from the JGP?
> >I've looked on the ISU website and i can only find the rersults and
> >their sumary of the events but no protocols. I'm particualrly
> >intersted in the Courcheval protocols.
>
> If you mean the Judges Scores (element by element), there is a pdf link
> available for the men at the Churchevel event on this page:
>
> http://www.isufs.org/results/jgpfra2004/index.htm
>
> I navigated there by going to the ISU website (www.isu.org), clicking on the
> "Figure Skating/Ice Dance" link, scroling down the page and clicking on the
> "2004-2006 Events" link, and the event at the top of the list that poped up was
> the Courchevel, France JGP. I clicked on that. Once that page comes up click on
> the "Standing Order/Results Detail" down the list. The page I've given you the
> link for will pop up. It has details for every phase of every discipline of the
> event.
>
> Hope this is what you are looking for.
>

> Gonna Skate

Thank you for your response (and Sylvia) i've found them now. Just
wanted to see how the brits are doing now that NISA are actually
bothering to send skaters to the JGP and the GP.

Cheers
Anthony