26 Dec 2004 19:46:35
Ablang
Prettiest skaters in '04?

Who in your opinion are some of the prettiest skaters that you
have seen on TV in '04?

===
"I learned a lot from Jessica--what not to do."
-- Ashlee Simpson

27 Dec 2004 16:00:39
Skate Dad
Re: Prettiest skaters in '04?

Tanith
Shae-Lynn

"Ablang" <HilaryEverAfter@ablang-duff.com > wrote in message
> Who in your opinion are some of the prettiest skaters that you
> have seen on TV in '04?
>
> ===
> "I learned a lot from Jessica--what not to do."
> -- Ashlee Simpson

27 Dec 2004 21:18:34
Isiafs5
Re: Prettiest skaters in '04?

>Who in your opinion are some of the prettiest skaters that you
>have seen on TV in '04?

Kwan

Sling Skate

My recommended reading for body fat control:
http://www.geocities.com/~slopitch/drsquat/fredzig.htm

27 Dec 2004 15:42:13
Janet
Re: Prettiest skaters in '04?

Didn't know if you meant looks-wise or pretty skating-wise, or both.

For me Bourne, Kwan, and Cohen. I like Arakawa, but a little cold
looking.
Men, Joubert mostly. I guess "pretty" is not the right word though.

27 Dec 2004 18:08:06
Bev Johnston
Re: Prettiest skaters in '04?

Hands-down... Johnny Weir. Beautiful.

Bev

27 Dec 2004 18:31:10
Re: Prettiest skaters in '04?

Sasha.
But the latest issue of International Figure Skating has some awesome
photos of Michelle. She sure does fix up nice for a photograph. Wow.

28 Dec 2004 10:58:33
johns
Re: Prettiest skaters in '04?

Jennifer Robinson has matured into the best all-around
skater in the world today. And, to say the least, she's
not a skinny little kid anymore.

johns

05 Jan 2005 13:24:40
John Rethorst
Re: Prettiest skaters in '04?

In article <7b1vs0dhq1n2358rv6m3itfrt27fpk45vj@4ax.com >,
Ablang <HilaryEverAfter@ablang-duff.com > wrote:

> Who in your opinion are some of the prettiest skaters that you
> have seen on TV in '04?

Fumie Suguri, Carolina Kostner, Irina Slutskaya, Elena Sokolova

--
John Rethorst
jrethorst at post dot com

07 Jan 2005 21:02:16
Rex
Re: Prettiest skaters in '04?

On Sun, 26 Dec 2004 19:46:35 -0800, Ablang wrote:

> Who in your opinion are some of the prettiest skaters that you
> have seen on TV in '04?
>
> ===
> "I learned a lot from Jessica--what not to do."
> -- Ashlee Simpson

Ann Patrice McDonough - she's gorgeous. I hope she keeps skating.

And of course, Tanith from Benith.