14 Dec 2004 21:05:30
Bruno Beam
Men who perform figure skating are PUSSIES ! ! ! !! !

Figure skating is no sport for REAL men.REAL men enjoy sports like
BOXING, wrestling, kung fu or football.

Figure skating is a girls sport and men who like it are crossdressers
or faggots.

15 Dec 2004 06:19:18
Isiafs5
Re: Men who perform figure skating are PUSSIES ! ! ! !! !

>zendo_joystick_ankh_hero@yahoo.com.br (Bruno Beam)

>Figure skating is a girls sport and men who like it are crossdressers
>or faggots.

Trolling scores:

Subtleness: .01

Originality: .05

Response: .00

Try to improve those scores during your next troll.

Sling Skate

My recommended reading for body fat control:
http://www.geocities.com/~slopitch/drsquat/fredzig.htm

15 Dec 2004 07:17:09
Jeanne Douglas
Re: Men who perform figure skating are PUSSIES ! ! ! !! !

In article <20041215011918.11961.00001628@mb-m16.aol.com >,
isiafs5@aol.com (Isiafs5) wrote:

> >zendo_joystick_ankh_hero@yahoo.com.br (Bruno Beam)
>

> >Figure skating is a girls sport and men who like it are crossdressers
> >or faggots.
>
> Trolling scores:
>
> Subtleness: .01
>
> Originality: .05
>
> Response: .00
>
> Try to improve those scores during your next troll.

I think your scoring is way too generous.

--
JD

"I see great things in baseball. It's our game, the American game.
It will repair our losses and be a blessing to us."-- Walt Whitman

15 Dec 2004 23:44:28
Terry Hall

"Jeanne Douglas" <hlwdjsd@pacbell.net > wrote in message
> In article <20041215011918.11961.00001628@mb-m16.aol.com>,
> isiafs5@aol.com (Isiafs5) wrote:
>
> > >zendo_joystick_ankh_hero@yahoo.com.br (Bruno Beam)
> >

> > >Figure skating is a girls sport and men who like it are crossdressers
> > >or faggots.
> >
> > Trolling scores:
> >
> > Subtleness: .01
> >
> > Originality: .05
> >
> > Response: .00
> >
> > Try to improve those scores during your next troll.
>
> I think your scoring is way too generous.
>
> --
> JD

It's obvious that he's being held up by the French judge. And the Russian and
Ukrainian judges. In fact it looks to me like a blatant case of bloc voting.

Terry Hall
Head of Special Duties Section
Portland Ice Skating Society - New Zealand's Tonya Harding fan club
http://www.geocities.com/portice

15 Dec 2004 23:49:45
Terry Hall

"Isiafs5" <isiafs5@aol.com > wrote in message
> >zendo_joystick_ankh_hero@yahoo.com.br (Bruno Beam)
>

> >Figure skating is a girls sport and men who like it are crossdressers
> >or faggots.
>
> Trolling scores:
>
> Subtleness: .01
>
> Originality: .05
>
> Response: .00
>
> Try to improve those scores during your next troll.

Here's a tip. Don't waste time with the old "male figure skaters are gay"
routine. That's so old hat it's more funny than offensive.

Instead, try something like a pro-Tonya posting. You know, "Tonya is the
greatest skater of all time". Or "she was ripped off and should be allowed to
skate again". That really gets them going.

Terry Hall
Head of Special Duties Section
Portland Ice Skating Society - New Zealand's Tonya Harding fan club
http://www.geocities.com/portice

15 Dec 2004 10:55:30
Re: Men who perform figure skating are PUSSIES ! ! ! !! !

Troll management score for turning a troll post into something amusing:
6.0

15 Dec 2004 17:36:40
Re: BRUNO BEAM IS FOR PUSSIES ! ! ! !! !

This character, Bruno Beam, has been trolling a wide range of
newsgroups, spewing anti-gay as well as racist garbage. Take an even
strain.

Have a nice day, Bruno! :)

16 Dec 2004 23:58:41
Rex

On Tue, 14 Dec 2004 21:05:30 -0800, Bruno Beam wrote:

> Figure skating is no sport for REAL men.REAL men enjoy sports like
> BOXING, wrestling, kung fu or football.
>
> Figure skating is a girls sport and men who like it are crossdressers
> or faggots.

What a charmer you are. Not.

17 Dec 2004 00:30:46
johns
Re: Men who perform figure skating are PUSSIES ! ! ! !! !

> Figure skating is no sport for REAL men.REAL men enjoy sports like
> BOXING, wrestling, kung fu or football.

Freud said that men who make denials like this are afraid of their own
homosexuality. If you would just go ahead and admit it, then you wouldn't
have to alude to figure skating. You could just talk about it and we would
understand. So ... go ahead. Admit it.

johns