30 Dec 2004 10:13:56
Trudi Marrapodi
Looking for all-event tix to Canadians

As long as I'm talking about the ladies' renaissance...I should mention
that I am seeking an all-event ticket to Canadians that would otherwise go
unused. If you have one, e-mail me (after removing my useless
spamproofing, that is...in which I have replaced the i in my name with a
double e). Thanks.
--
Trudi
in the home of the official Crayola "Rock and Roll Raspberry" state

02 Jan 2005 19:10:16
Fudge
Re: Looking for all-event tix to Canadians

Hope you get what you are wishing for Trudi, we've had our tickets booked
since last year and I am patiently waiting for the event to begin. Should
be a great competition in every event, much like last season.

Perhaps we can meet in the concourse for tea.

Flaming Beaver