08 Nov 2006 01:50:35
Chilly8
"Hooey, Hogwash, and horse-shit"

Ths same cousin of mine that PRAISES my Website, E-zine, and online
radio station calls the Portland Ice Skating Society, and its related
E-zine, "The Portlandian", a bunch of "hooey, hog-wash, and
horse-shit". She HATES the Portland Ice Skating Society and "The
Portlandian". She was not bashful in her opinion about the Portland Ice
Skating Society.

09 Nov 2006 07:37:00
Jeanne Douglas
Re: "Hooey, Hogwash, and horse-shit"

In article <1162979435.251750.128280@e3g2000cwe.googlegroups.com >,
"Chilly8" <chilly8@hotmail.com > wrote:

> Ths same cousin of mine that PRAISES my Website, E-zine, and online
> radio station calls the Portland Ice Skating Society, and its related
> E-zine, "The Portlandian", a bunch of "hooey, hog-wash, and
> horse-shit". She HATES the Portland Ice Skating Society and "The
> Portlandian". She was not bashful in her opinion about the Portland Ice
> Skating Society.

I think everyone here will agree with me that your subject line pretty
much describes what we think of your flights of fantasy.

--
JD

"...if you think the 'Star Wars' prequels are a disease, then
'Serenity' is the cure."