10 Nov 2006 04:33:44
Marco Faraci
Figure Skating on TV in Europe

Hello,
I'd like to know if Figure Skating Events, such as Skate Canada and
China Cup, are broadcasted via satellite in Europe (e.g. Eurosport,
Russian tv, etc.).

Thanks
Marco

11 Nov 2006 12:53:47
ris
Re: Figure Skating on TV in Europe

I never see it on Eurosport, but then I'm never home watching TV during
the evenings because that's when I teach.

ris

Marco Faraci wrote:
> Hello,
> I'd like to know if Figure Skating Events, such as Skate Canada and
> China Cup, are broadcasted via satellite in Europe (e.g. Eurosport,
> Russian tv, etc.).
>
> Thanks
> Marco

24 Aug 2007 22:17:11
Charles Newman

"Marco Faraci" <mfarac@tin.it > wrote in message
> Hello,
> I'd like to know if Figure Skating Events, such as Skate Canada and
> China Cup, are broadcasted via satellite in Europe (e.g. Eurosport,
> Russian tv, etc.).
>
> Thanks
> Marco

Get broadband (either cable or DSL internet), then look for
the various P2P TV servers out of China, and watch it
over the Internet.