25 Jul 2006 10:50:04
Bev Johnston
Anyone know what's up with FSU?

FSU (http://www.fsuniverse.net/forum/)appears to have been down the
last couple of days. Anyone know what's going on?

Bev

25 Jul 2006 14:15:19
Sandra Loosemore
Re: Anyone know what's up with FSU?

"Bev Johnston" <hidingout1966@aol.com > writes:

> FSU (http://www.fsuniverse.net/forum/)appears to have been down the
> last couple of days. Anyone know what's going on?

They're doing an upgrade on the site. They had notices posted for
several days before it went away.

-Sandra

25 Jul 2006 13:24:18
Bev Johnston

Sandra Loosemore wrote:
> "Bev Johnston" <hidingout1966@aol.com> writes:
>
> > FSU (http://www.fsuniverse.net/forum/)appears to have been down the
> > last couple of days. Anyone know what's going on?
>
> They're doing an upgrade on the site. They had notices posted for
> several days before it went away.
>
> -Sandra

Thanks for the update. I hadn't checked it in a while, so I guess I
missed the notices.

26 Jul 2006 08:53:41
Gonna Skate

Bev Johnston wrote:
> Sandra Loosemore wrote:
> > "Bev Johnston" <hidingout1966@aol.com> writes:
> >
> > > FSU (http://www.fsuniverse.net/forum/)appears to have been down the
> > > last couple of days. Anyone know what's going on?
> >
> > They're doing an upgrade on the site. They had notices posted for
> > several days before it went away.
> >
> > -Sandra
>
> Thanks for the update. I hadn't checked it in a while, so I guess I
> missed the notices.

The notices were up in the too-easy-to-ignore "read these important
posts first" section of the boards. But the subject lines said it all.
FSU down for maintenance some specific dates.

27 Jul 2006 07:57:26
Bev Johnston

Gonna Skate wrote:
> The notices were up in the too-easy-to-ignore "read these important
> posts first" section of the boards. But the subject lines said it all.
> FSU down for maintenance some specific dates.

Oh, yeah. I never read those. I also never, or hardly ever, surf the
web on the weekends, so if any notice went up on the weekend I
certainly missed it.

Well, anyhow, FSU is up and running now. I guess that means that my
work productivity will go down again. :-)

Thanks,

Bev

27 Jul 2006 23:05:37
Kevin Anderson
Re: Anyone know what's up with FSU?

Sorry for being off topic but...
Sandra, could you send me your email address? I lost it awhile ago during
one of many PC upgrades. My current address is kander1@comcast.net. Just
wanted to catch up.

Kevin Anderson
.