16 Dec 2004 22:20:39
ASivorinov
1990 World Team Member Doug Williams Interview

Doug was kind enough to respond to my query of "Where are the now... on ice?"
His answers are here: http://www.FigureSkatingMystery.com

Happy Holidays!

17 Dec 2004 00:04:31
Hattie54
Re: 1990 World Team Member Doug Williams Interview

>Doug was kind enough to respond to my query of "Where are the now... on ice?"
>
>His answers are here: http://www.FigureSkatingMystery.com
>
>Happy Holidays!

He still stuck up?

17 Dec 2004 21:52:21
Fiona McQuarrie

ASivorinov <asivorinov@aol.com > wrote:
: Doug was kind enough to respond to my query of "Where are the now... on ice?"
: His answers are here: http://www.FigureSkatingMystery.com

Seeing as this is an international newsgroup, it would also be nice to
indicate which country's world team he was on. Unless he was in some world
vs. Mars intergalactic competition.

Fiona

18 Dec 2004 23:55:29
Roger Smith
Re: 1990 World Team Member Doug Williams Interview

In article <cpvkel$415$1@morgoth.sfu.ca >,
Fiona McQuarrie <mcquarra@sfu.ca > wrote:

> ASivorinov <asivorinov@aol.com> wrote:
> : Doug was kind enough to respond to my query of "Where are the now... on
> : ice?"
> : His answers are here: http://www.FigureSkatingMystery.com
>
> Seeing as this is an international newsgroup, it would also be nice to
> indicate which country's world team he was on. Unless he was in some world
> vs. Mars intergalactic competition.
>
> Fiona

Ask Chuckie, isn't that the universe he lives in?

--
Roger

The pure and simple truth is rarely pure, and never simple--Oscar Wilde

19 Dec 2004 17:42:55
Louis Epstein
Re: 1990 World Team Member Doug Williams Interview

Fiona McQuarrie <mcquarra@sfu.ca > wrote:
> ASivorinov <asivorinov@aol.com> wrote:
> : Doug was kind enough to respond to my query of "Where are the now...
> : on ice?"
> : His answers are here: http://www.FigureSkatingMystery.com
>
> Seeing as this is an international newsgroup, it would also be nice to
> indicate which country's world team he was on. Unless he was in some world
> vs. Mars intergalactic competition.
>
> Fiona

How would skaters from the very same solar system be on opposing
sides in an intergalactic competition?...does one of them have
Magellanic Clouds eligibility or something?

-=-=-