Rookie looking for advice
Hey guys, I'm a rookie winger on a local team in Seattle, Wa. Although my clubmates are very helpful blokes, I was wondering if anyone out there could give some advice on how best to learn t...

HC Round 2: RESULTS and a few comments
Results and comments on the games I've seen. Overall some very competitive games, but no really memorable contests so far that I've watched. There are plenty of fascinating home ...

End of Rob Howley's Career?
It is reported by the BBC that Rob Howley's wrist that was pinned after the end of last season has not healed. It may signal the end of his career. Howley was hopeful of a Lions tour place...

Henry's "team"
Let's not call it the 'all blacks', save that honor for a coach that deserves it. Henry never was an All Black, he was a school teacher instead. And it shows. The team wearing bac...

What i think of Maclean
"Shineything" <shineything@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:4cc523d3.0410231152.4c781061@posting.google.com... > BTW, what're your views on McLean now?? Just wondering...

If I were a Leinster fan....[spoiler...]
I'd be pretty annoyed by this......: http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/rugby_union/european/3968319.stm Not quite a glowing review of an excellent performance. Hope D'Arcy is ok. ...

Stephen Jones - a new Bok fan?
The Sunday Times - Sport October 31, 2004 Boks spring back to best STEPHEN JONES, SPORTS JOURNALIST OF THE YEAR Can South Africa win the first Grand Sl...

Not the Tri-Nations
Be warned this Autumn. In a feeble attempt to increase market share the RL boys are hosting their very own competition at such exotic locations as Manchester, Leeds, Wigan, Huddersfield and...

Arias: French winger
Anyone else see his try against Cardiff Blues last night? I look forward to watching try that against Josh Lewsey. What a belter of a try though, must have been totally demoralising for the ...

AB Development Squad?
I can't understand why Kaino got the loosie over Liam Messam ? Is Messam injured , off field incidents? How about Christian Ormsby at No 8. He is big , good and experienced ...

Give Bush a Brain
http://www.imgag.com/product/full/ap/3067907/graphic1.swf

Opinions : Lions selections
I see the English press are still touting for Dallaglio and Johnson for the Lions. This is completely futile IMO : if a player bows out of International games then they have no place...

rec.sport.rugby.union FAQ: preface and content (part 1/4)
Archive-name: sports/rugby-union-faq/content Posting-frequency: every 30 days Last-modified: 15 May 2002 Frequently Asked Questions for rec.sport.rugby.union This FAQ g...

marshalls gone (finally)
oh happy days now watch the all blacks gel -- Regards Philip Bowden

Kiwi Super 12 teams announced
BLUES Prop - Tony Woodcock, Saimone Taumoepeau, Taufa'ao Filise, John Afoa Hooker - Keven Mealamu, Derren Witcombe Lock - Angus MacDonald, Brad Mika, Ali Williams, Greg Rawlinson F...

Bush salutes all foreigners & non-Republicans
http://static.vidvote.com/movies/bushuncensored.mov

Biarritz
Caught in the act. have a look at Rogers Rants www.rugbyblog.com

All Blacks All Time World Champs!
Its a quiet morning so instead of lurking I will...( drum roll) post!!! I am heartliy sick of the continual refusal of many posters to recognize that the ABS are the REAL World Ch...

Journeyman Edmonds
I know he was rated as an underachiever when he was playing for the Waratahs, but: http://edition.cnn.com/2004/SPORT/10/26/rugby.edmonds.reut/index.html The simple fact that he w...

English rugby fans found
Scientists today announced they have found an party of English rugby fans from a very early trip to the southern hemisphere. "Described as human "hobbits", the apemen grew no taller th...

Wales team
When SA beat Wales in SA earlier this year, Wales was a bit under strength plus outside its regular season. How will the Wales team of next Saturday against SA in Wales compare <...

More whinging from Henry
http://www.xtramsn.co.nz/sport/0,,11491-3812042,00.html "All Blacks coach Graham Henry has been casting an envious eye across the Tasman watching the Wallabies enjoy a thorough build-u...

Hey Pete Devlin....
any word on that USA tour? Dan in FLA

Super 12 Scoring System
I've been searching around, and haven't been able to find the exact specifics on the Super 12 scoring system, mainly what the tiebreakers are. Can anyone help? thanks.

Fox Cited
From http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/rugby_union/3959963.stm Northampton flanker Darren Fox has been cited by Glasgow Rugby for an alleged head-butt during last Sunday's Heineken Cup...

union: 4 Millions Domains data with Category
Successfull Internet and Direct Marketing products on www.promotionsite.net * NEW * DOMUS Domains Toolkit Fall 2004 - Unique on the Net 4 Millions "...

Questions from France about AB
Hello rugby fans ! I'm sure theese few questions will be answered thanks to you. I'm French, in love with rugby, and interested in NZ rugby. I watch 3N and S12 (except this year, ...

AB fans, what would it take for him to be sacked?
I don't think it's any secret that myself and an awful lot of the NH lads here do not think much of Mr Henry. The NZ posters seem split on their opinion. I appreciate that he had a good reco...

Irish Squad for November Tests
The Irish Management have named the 30 man squad for the forthcoming Permanent TSB Three Autumn Test Series against South Africa, US Eagles and Argentina. Forwards (16):

Bringing the game into disrespect
I see the NZRU are looking to take action agaisnt Canterbury over their disgracefull flouting of rules and regulations in attempting to entice Rico Gear down to Nelson Bays. http:...

Page: 0  1  2  3  4  5

2017