Dodgy-Refs.Com Website For Sale
********************************************************* * This article is posted by an unregistered version of: * Newsgroup AutoPoster PRO version 1.5.2 ******************************...

I'll see ye's at the Garden of Eden on Saturday
I'll be in the terraces... C'mon the Red & Blacks! Nik

Hurricanes first-five bleating...
Anyone else getting sick of hearing Wellington reporters crapping on about how Auckland or Canterbury should give up players for the Hurricanes benefit? Jim Kays with this; ...

Remind me Please
Remind me please Was the late Rick Boyd a Graham Henry fan ? Geeeeeeeeeeeeeees I'm boooooooored LenBo

I have heard ..............
I have heard a rumour that most ABs play rugby as they have forgotten the sound of heavy breathing. Is this any truth in this ?

rec.sport.rugby.union FAQ: preface and content (part 1/4)
Archive-name: sports/rugby-union-faq/content Posting-frequency: every 30 days Last-modified: 15 May 2002 Frequently Asked Questions for rec.sport.rugby.union This FAQ g...

Interesting Backs Stats so far in NPC
Top Five Beat Defenders 70 - Rua Tipoki (BoP) 35 - Casey Laulala (Canty) 31 - Ben Atiga (Ak) 31 - Sam Tuitupou (Ak) 30 - Luke McAlister (NthH) 30 - Conrad Smith (Wg...

Anton Oliver unlikely to stay in NZ
Finally ! Someone does Otago rugby a favor; http://stuff.co.nz/stuff/0,2106,3048004a1823,00.html The long-serving hooker and captain has made no public announcements <...

Umuga - still a DISGRACE
I watched the Wellington Taranaki game in the weekend and was overcome by how truley disgracefull Umuga was. Sure he was completly devastating as a runner smashing holes in the midfield...

Guinness Rugby Plaque
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=14217&item=6119948246 Guinness Rugby Plaque Worldwide shipping NO RESERVE

reihana returning!!
Reihana returning Former All Black Bruce Reihana to return to New Zealand next year - has signed a contract with NZRU and Waikato 27 September...

Didge - your new hooker
One of our boys noticed somewhere you've signed our old hooker, Marcello. Fiesty bugger, at the best of times. good luck ;) He's moved around a fair bit, last I'd heard he was in the south o...

Brock James cont...
http://www.nzherald.co.nz/sports/sportsstorydisplay.cfm?storyID=3595167&thesection=sport&thesubsection=rugby&thesecondsubsection=super12 Has had his NZ S12 chances dashed, and thank fuck fo...

Routine Stuff
There were touches of boredom bout the perfunctory way in which Glasgow Hawks put away Currie at Old Anniesland yesterday afternoon. With a final score of 39 : 26 to the Hawks however ...

Dawson - What a numpty.
http://tinyurl.com/5olsu Dawson is/was a cheeky chappy on the park. He's good at that. On telly he just doesn't come across well at all. If he thinks that his TV career is...

NPC Finals Permutations;
Current 1 Wellington 26 2 North Harbour 25 3 Taranaki 24 4 Canterbury 23 5 Bay of Plenty 23 6 Waikato 21 7 Auckland 19 8 Otago 11 9 Southland 5 <...

Spencer proves he really *is* a dickhead...
Why he's shaved phalic symbols into his sideburns, I'll never know...

Pie Guts Mille for AB #8
Great game today form pie guts today, completely outclassing the incumbent AB #8 - showing up just how easily Henry was gifting jerseys to some simply not of AB standard when coupled with th...

things go better with coke
just as Andrew walker

Leicester v Northampton RESULT and comments.
Leicester (15) 32-13 (6) Northampton ------------------------------------ Leicester: Murphy, Rabeni, Smith, Gibson, Healey, Broadfoot, Ellis, Rowntree, Chuter, White, M. Johnson, ...

convert from league - paul devlin
paul devlin has signed for munster from widnes. anyone here watch league? has anyone seen this guy play? is he any good? it's a pretty low profile signing here in munster so i doubt he w...

Best goal kicker?
Who do you think is the best goal kicker around (worldwide). I didn't use to rate Carter (last year), but he's unbelievable now.

Here's one for Chucky
Walker positive for cocaine Sportal Manly has been rocked by the news that fullback Andrew Walker has tested positive for cocaine. The NRL has confirmed tha...

Jono who?
Once again Thorne showed that he is the best blindside in the country bar none. He is easily the best mauling forward in the country, and allowed Canterbury to teach Waikato a lesson in an a...

Dogs star linked to All Blacks
"Matua" <Matua@Cher Bro.com,au> wrote in message news:<cj051s$l7u$1@lust.ihug.co.nz>... > Dogs star linked to All Blacks > By Steve Mascord > September 24, 2004

Cantabs v Mooloo Men
Good game. High level of intensity and the Cantabs showed excellent temperament in the second half. A few random thoughts: - McCaw is back and it's a beautiful sight. His play is...

Coach wanted - Boca Raton, Florida USARFU Div 2
http://www.bocaratonrugby.com/ is the website.........details to follow, but if you are interested, please contact me directly..... Dan

Dogs star linked to All Blacks
Dogs star linked to All Blacks By Steve Mascord September 24, 2004 Bulldogs chief executive Malcolm Noad yesterday revealed centre Sonny Bill Williams had rejected an offer t...

Lions at Home
Lions to play Pumas in Cardiff Sep 24, 2004 The British and Irish Lions will tackle Argentina at Cardiff's Millennium Stadium next year as a warm-up for their tour of New Z...

Rick goes to Hell
Rick Boyd has a heart attack and dies. He goes to hell where the devil is waiting for him. "I don't know what to do here," says the devil. "You are on my list but I have no room f...

Page: 0  1  2  3  4  5

2017
JanFebMarApr
2016