RWC - On second thoughts
When looking at todays Golf Result. I concluded that, extra time is crap. The reaction to winning in extra time is crap. And after couple of days to relect on the game...

Who would you have then? was (Henry Re: The fucking Auckland mafia have started)
"Brent" <the_1aser@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:21a9799.0311231352.78878c86@posting.google.com... > "Mr Scebe" <Mr_Scebe@nowhere.com> wrote in message news:<LKPv...

What a great World Cup
Congratulation to the Poms a great victory being the best team in the competition., obviously they won! The crowds were great no violence or to many problems, Sydney and the rest ...

Trophy Cabinet For Sale
Ornate and in excellent condition. Most silverware already gone. Going cheap. Contact ARFU. -- Larry Olivier

poms
have been surprisingly good winners. havent heard any bullshit yet - cept for the stephan jones loser -- "I Ask Myself Why I'm So Hateful Perhaps It's Just ...

mitch to france?
the rumour on tv3. 400k euro isnt bad! when they say france - were they talkin about the country or a club? if i was micth id tell the nzrfu to go fuck themselves an leave -- ...

Sir Johnny?
Are they really going to give him a knighthood because he is a good rugby player?

That song..
..done by those kids just before the final was a lovely version of World in Union ( or, I vow to thee my country, as was). Why doesn't someone release it as a Christmas single? I bet it wo...

OT: Umaga passes fitness test
Hutt Valley lower-grade cricket scores, Saturday 22 November, Grade 4C: Upper Hutt 59 ( Tana Umaga 3-11, Earl Va'a 3-12) Wainui B 60-3 ( Piri Weepu 32*) Wainui B won by seve...

Poor Mowissey -- betrayed by his own heroes.
This quote from Reuters. "Laporte said the fundamental question arising from France's defeat to England in the semifinal and to New Zealand in the playoff was that they did not ha...

Phew what a match
Just got home...still in shock. What a match ! Hats off to the Aussies..you bastards just don't make anything easy for us do you ? Didn't see Matua there but there was a Kiwi guy who looked ...

O'Neill praises Wallabies
This quote from the Sydney Morning Herald: "As Australian Rugby Union chief executive John O'Neill so aptly put it last night: "The Wallabies on Saturday night played like they had

Nick Mallet for Bok coach!!!
What about Nick Mallet as new coach for the Boks. His assistants could be Carel Du Plessis and Danie Gerber. If anybody can get the Boks backline in order the Carel and Danie can do it....

Well Done England !
Firstly, Well Done England! You have been the best team in the world over the last two years and deserved the win. As an Australian, I find the absolute lack of sportsmanship and over-...

ea rugby 2004 demo
anyone having problems running the above demo from the ea website?

*That* ball
Not much comment on the ball used this world cup. It seemed fine for the dry matches, but useless for the wet ones. Dawson made a telling comment in the Telegraph after the France game...

England to play Tri-Nations??
Does anyone think it is a good idea to add England to Tri-Nations, hence changing it to Quad-Nations or something like that? Any how many matches could England win?

Wilkinson: Early days.
I've just watched a segment on Sky News showing the early days of Wilkinson. It showed pictures and film footage of him playing, as a child for the Farnham (Sp) club. Modern...

Not impressed with Johnny's performance
Here are some things that letter writers to The Age, Melbourne's broadsheet newspaper, had to say about Saturday night's unimpressive performance: "That's possibly the greatest game I'...

Kronfeld leaving Leicester for somewhere called NZ?
Apparently the former AB great will be home for Xmas with his carpetbag full of sterling. Never seemed to quite fit in at Leicester, who have struggled recently. Playing, coaching or both?...

LOST - 1 World cup, 1 tri nations, 1 Bledisloe, 1 Super 12 ...
And Eddie is keeping his job?

AQB International Ratings (24 November 2003)
The AQB International Rugby ratings have been updated to 24 November 2003. Congratulations to England on their well-deserved 20-17 extra time victory over Australia in the Rugby ...

the final
Congrats to both England and Australia - I can't imagine a more fitting and exciting finish to the RWC. Both teams showed a great deal of passion and desire to win, and the game was not a...

Video clips?
Does anyone know where we can get video clips of the match (or to be more specific, Wilkonson's drop goal)?

England sweep awards
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/rugby_union/3230888.stm England dominated the International Rugby Board awards on Sunday following their dramatic World Cup final victory the previous d...

international beach rugby
Come to play beach rugby in italy !! look at www.international-beachrugby.com

That Justin Marshall picture again
Be warned that this site can seriously damage your health. Hilarious. http://www.mulletsgalore.com/ Got to picture books and select "Mulleted Matrimony". Follow the links. ...

Even the Georgians are celebrating England's victory!

Why did he kick with his right foot?
Why did JW kick his drop goal with his less-favoured right foot? Was it due to his field position? Or the side he took the pass? As I can't kick drops with either foot I am baffled.

Lions 2005 - DIY or package?
Anyone out there done a trip to a Lions tour before, or maybe this WC just gone? Wondering about whether to pay through the nose for a organised trip (Gullivers etc), or DIY it. T...

Page: 0  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  44  45

2019
JanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2018
JanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec