31 Mar 2005 17:15:02
Matua
Williams Stomping Ban Upheld.

31/03/2005
Williams Stomping Ban Upheld

Marc Hinton
The Blues have had their appeal over the Ali Williams suspension dismissed,
the six-week ban for the All Black lock's footwork on Richie McCaw at Eden
Park on March 19 deemed today to be a fair penalty.

A Sanzar appeals committee this morning listened to the Blues' case that the
six-week stand-down handed to Williams in the aftermath of the Rebel Sport
Super 12 clash between the Blues and Crusaders was unfair.

Williams was red-carded by referee Paddy O'Brien late in the match won 41-19
by the Crusaders and later found guilty of dangerous trampling, or stomping,
around the head area of McCaw.

The Blues believed the penalty - twice that imposed on Reds flanker Daniel
Heenan for a similar offence on McCaw a week earlier - had not been
consistent with those meted out previously.

But the appeals committee, comprising South African Jannie Lubbe, Australian
John Freedman and New Zealand's Chris Morris, have upheld the findings of
the disciplinary's group's findings.

That means the Blues will be without their test second-rower until round 11,
a further blow to their already dodgy prospects of making the Super 12
semifinals.

The Blues also lost halfback David Gibson and second five Sam Tuitupou to
two-week bans for their part in the same rucking incident.

The players all claimed they did not realise it was illegal to use the boot
to remove a player from their side of the ruck - a point they have since had
clarified, much to their cost.

31 Mar 2005 20:31:59
Col`
Re: Williams Stomping Ban Upheld.

On Thu, 31 Mar 2005 17:15:02 +1000, "Matua" <Matua@cherbro.com.au > wrote:

>31/03/2005
>Williams Stomping Ban Upheld
>
>Marc Hinton
>The Blues have had their appeal over the Ali Williams suspension dismissed,
>the six-week ban for the All Black lock's footwork on Richie McCaw at Eden
>Park on March 19 deemed today to be a fair penalty.
>
>A Sanzar appeals committee this morning listened to the Blues' case that the
>six-week stand-down handed to Williams in the aftermath of the Rebel Sport
>Super 12 clash between the Blues and Crusaders was unfair.
>
>Williams was red-carded by referee Paddy O'Brien late in the match won 41-19
>by the Crusaders and later found guilty of dangerous trampling, or stomping,
>around the head area of McCaw.
>
>The Blues believed the penalty - twice that imposed on Reds flanker Daniel
>Heenan for a similar offence on McCaw a week earlier - had not been
>consistent with those meted out previously.
>
>But the appeals committee, comprising South African Jannie Lubbe, Australian
>John Freedman and New Zealand's Chris Morris, have upheld the findings of
>the disciplinary's group's findings.
>
>That means the Blues will be without their test second-rower until round 11,
>a further blow to their already dodgy prospects of making the Super 12
>semifinals.
>
>The Blues also lost halfback David Gibson and second five Sam Tuitupou to
>two-week bans for their part in the same rucking incident.
>
>The players all claimed they did not realise it was illegal to use the boot
>to remove a player from their side of the ruck - a point they have since had
>clarified, much to their cost.

There is a big difference between Stomping and rucking. Williams crossed the
line . 6 weeks is about right IMO .

--

Col

Dogs have masters. Cats have staff.

31 Mar 2005 20:33:37
Kip

Col` wrote:

>>The players all claimed they did not realise it was illegal to use the boot
>>to remove a player from their side of the ruck - a point they have since had
>>clarified, much to their cost.
>
> There is a big difference between Stomping and rucking. Williams crossed the
> line . 6 weeks is about right IMO .

It's not like he'll be missed. And now Carlos has someone to hang out with.

31 Mar 2005 19:45:44
Matua

"Kip" <rkippenberger@yahoo.com > wrote in message
> Col` wrote:
>
>>>The players all claimed they did not realise it was illegal to use the
>>>boot to remove a player from their side of the ruck - a point they have
>>>since had clarified, much to their cost.
>>
>> There is a big difference between Stomping and rucking. Williams crossed
>> the
>> line . 6 weeks is about right IMO .
>>

> It's not like he'll be missed. And now Carlos has someone to hang out
> with.

Maybe he can hang out with you Kippy you pussy.

Matua.

31 Mar 2005 19:53:52
Matua

"Col`" <Col@Extra.con > wrote in message
> On Thu, 31 Mar 2005 17:15:02 +1000, "Matua" <Matua@cherbro.com.au> wrote:
>
>>31/03/2005
>>Williams Stomping Ban Upheld
>>
>>Marc Hinton
>>The Blues have had their appeal over the Ali Williams suspension
>>dismissed,
>>the six-week ban for the All Black lock's footwork on Richie McCaw at Eden
>>Park on March 19 deemed today to be a fair penalty.
>>
>>A Sanzar appeals committee this morning listened to the Blues' case that
>>the
>>six-week stand-down handed to Williams in the aftermath of the Rebel Sport
>>Super 12 clash between the Blues and Crusaders was unfair.
>>
>>Williams was red-carded by referee Paddy O'Brien late in the match won
>>41-19
>>by the Crusaders and later found guilty of dangerous trampling, or
>>stomping,
>>around the head area of McCaw.
>>
>>The Blues believed the penalty - twice that imposed on Reds flanker Daniel
>>Heenan for a similar offence on McCaw a week earlier - had not been
>>consistent with those meted out previously.
>>
>>But the appeals committee, comprising South African Jannie Lubbe,
>>Australian
>>John Freedman and New Zealand's Chris Morris, have upheld the findings of
>>the disciplinary's group's findings.
>>
>>That means the Blues will be without their test second-rower until round
>>11,
>>a further blow to their already dodgy prospects of making the Super 12
>>semifinals.
>>
>>The Blues also lost halfback David Gibson and second five Sam Tuitupou to
>>two-week bans for their part in the same rucking incident.
>>
>>The players all claimed they did not realise it was illegal to use the
>>boot
>>to remove a player from their side of the ruck - a point they have since
>>had
>>clarified, much to their cost.
>>

> There is a big difference between Stomping and rucking. Williams crossed
> the
> line . 6 weeks is about right IMO .
>
> --
>
> Col
>
> Dogs have masters. Cats have staff.

Sorry Col but I don't agree with that. Heenan gets a couple of week's for
stomping on Mc Caws head, as well as bloody Valentine stomping on
Mc Caw's head. What did Valentine get?? Nothing. The prick didn't even get
warned. I reckon Williams should have got no more than three weeks..

Matua.

31 Mar 2005 12:55:14
Dave
Re: Williams Stomping Ban Upheld.

In article <424bc879$0$27865$61c65585@un-2park-reader-01.sydney.pipenetworks
.com.au >, Matua@cherbro.com.au says...

>"Col`" <Col@Extra.con> wrote in message
>> On Thu, 31 Mar 2005 17:15:02 +1000, "Matua" <Matua@cherbro.com.au> wrote:
>>
>>>31/03/2005
>>>Williams Stomping Ban Upheld
>>>

>> Dogs have masters. Cats have staff.
>
>Sorry Col but I don't agree with that.

Me neither. Dogs are smarter than that ...

01 Apr 2005 07:27:02
Kip

Matua wrote:

>>It's not like he'll be missed. And now Carlos has someone to hang out
>>with.
>

> Maybe he can hang out with you Kippy you pussy.

Maybe he could pea brain. Maybe he could. Looks like he's going to have
a lot of free time in the near future.

01 Apr 2005 08:23:00
Matua

> Matua wrote:
>
>>>It's not like he'll be missed. And now Carlos has someone to hang out
>>>with.
>>

>> Maybe he can hang out with you Kippy you pussy.
>>

> Maybe he could pea brain. Maybe he could. Looks like he's going to have a
> lot of free time in the near future.

Are you sure you'll be allowed Do you think Woolworths will give you the
time off?? Yea, knowing you you'll get a note from mummy.

????576 Ring any bell's Kip.

Matua.

01 Apr 2005 13:34:17
Kip

Matua wrote:

> Are you sure you'll be allowed Do you think Woolworths will give you the
> time off?? Yea, knowing you you'll get a note from mummy.
>
> ????576 Ring any bell's Kip.

No pea brain. It doesn't.

01 Apr 2005 11:59:16
Matua

> Matua wrote:
>
>> Are you sure you'll be allowed Do you think Woolworths will give you the
>> time off?? Yea, knowing you you'll get a note from mummy.
>>
>> ????576 Ring any bell's Kip.
>>

> No pea brain. It doesn't.

Ph _ _ _ 9576 Ring any bells now Dipshit??

01 Apr 2005 17:54:20
Kip

Matua wrote:

>>No pea brain. It doesn't.
>

> Ph _ _ _ 9576 Ring any bells now Dipshit??

Pea brain, I'm flattered at all your effort. But really, I'm just not
interested. If you really do want to talk to me, ring outside of work
hours eh?

And well done on figuring out how to work the white pages.

02 Apr 2005 00:46:58
Peter Ashford

Kip wrote:

> Col` wrote:
>
>>> The players all claimed they did not realise it was illegal to use
>>> the boot to remove a player from their side of the ruck - a point
>>> they have since had clarified, much to their cost.
>>

>> There is a big difference between Stomping and rucking. Williams
>> crossed the
>> line . 6 weeks is about right IMO .
>>

> It's not like he'll be missed. And now Carlos has someone to hang out with.

LOL!

02 Apr 2005 09:26:54
Matua

> Matua wrote:
>
>>>No pea brain. It doesn't.
>>

>> Ph _ _ _ 9576 Ring any bells now Dipshit??
>>

> Pea brain, I'm flattered at all your effort. But really, I'm just not
> interested. If you really do want to talk to me, ring outside of work
> hours eh?
>
> And well done on figuring out how to work the white pages.

Hey slimeball, Heard your voice yesterday. A sort of high pitched voice. You
actually sound gay. And now you want me to ring you outside of work
hours???? You sure are a faggot. What the hell will the KKK and your wife
say about this?? Say hello to Kerrie from the Bro's.

Matua.

02 Apr 2005 13:23:41
Kip
Pea brain turns STALKER...

Matua wrote:

> Hey slimeball, Heard your voice yesterday. A sort of high pitched voice. You
> actually sound gay. And now you want me to ring you outside of work
> hours???? You sure are a faggot. What the hell will the KKK and your wife
> say about this?? Say hello to Kerrie from the Bro's.

You're turning into quite the little stalker aren't you pea brain?

If you're going to get into prank calls try to put a bit more effort
into it than just nervously stuttering "hey rog..." then hanging up.

Come on pea brain, a little imagination goes a long way.

02 Apr 2005 12:29:52
Matua
Re: Pea brain turns STALKER...

> Matua wrote:
>
>> Hey slimeball, Heard your voice yesterday. A sort of high pitched voice.
>> You actually sound gay. And now you want me to ring you outside of work
>> hours???? You sure are a faggot. What the hell will the KKK and your wife
>> say about this?? Say hello to Kerrie from the Bro's.
>>

> You're turning into quite the little stalker aren't you pea brain?
>
> If you're going to get into prank calls try to put a bit more effort into
> it than just nervously stuttering "hey rog..." then hanging up.
>
> Come on pea brain, a little imagination goes a long way.

Don't you worry about that Grand Wizard, when the time comes I'll put more
effort in alright. Nervously?? Why the fuck would I be nervous where you're
concerned you fucking maggot. Come on wizard wake up to yourself. Have you
got anymore ode's up your sleeve ? as your last one was a flop you fucking
moron.

02 Apr 2005 16:21:07
Kip
Re: Pea brain turns STALKER...

Matua wrote:

> Don't you worry about that Grand Wizard, when the time comes I'll put more
> effort in alright. Nervously?? Why the fuck would I be nervous where you're
> concerned you fucking maggot. Come on wizard wake up to yourself. Have you
> got anymore ode's up your sleeve ? as your last one was a flop you fucking
> moron.

What are you going to do pea brain? Knock on my door and run away? Leave
another message on my phone? Figure out my dogs name?

You're a gutless little coward. Nothing more. Proof of your
spinelessness is your need to hide behind internet anonymity. Makes me
laugh how clowns like you act all tough but can't even post under your
own name for fucks sake.

So post your name pea brain. Go on. Or are you afraid of something you
spineless, pathetic little whelp.

Gutless little pea brain. When will you grow up?

02 Apr 2005 14:50:15
Matua
Re: Pea brain turns STALKER...

> Matua wrote:
>
>> Don't you worry about that Grand Wizard, when the time comes I'll put
>> more effort in alright. Nervously?? Why the fuck would I be nervous where
>> you're concerned you fucking maggot. Come on wizard wake up to yourself.
>> Have you got anymore ode's up your sleeve ? as your last one was a flop
>> you fucking moron.
>>

> What are you going to do pea brain? Knock on my door and run away? Leave
> another message on my phone? Figure out my dogs name?
>
> You're a gutless little coward. Nothing more. Proof of your spinelessness
> is your need to hide behind internet anonymity. Makes me laugh how clowns
> like you act all tough but can't even post under your own name for fucks
> sake.
>
> So post your name pea brain. Go on. Or are you afraid of something you
> spineless, pathetic little whelp.
>
> Gutless little pea brain. When will you grow up?

You're the only fucking idiot here Home Boy. Who else on this news group
would tell anyone their right name, address, phone number, and wifes
name.Only a MORON called Kip. And get one thing through to your pea brain
tosser. You don't frighten me, you never have and never will.
I certainly will look you up one day, being careful not to bend over in
front of you. And hey when you come to Sydney and you want to prove yourself
I'll gladly give you all the details.
But until then you racist prick FUCK OFF.

02 Apr 2005 17:08:47
Kip
Re: Pea brain turns STALKER...

Matua wrote:

> You're the only fucking idiot here Home Boy. Who else on this news group
> would tell anyone their right name, address, phone number, and wifes
> name.Only a MORON called Kip. And get one thing through to your pea brain
> tosser. You don't frighten me, you never have and never will.
> I certainly will look you up one day, being careful not to bend over in
> front of you. And hey when you come to Sydney and you want to prove yourself
> I'll gladly give you all the details.
> But until then you racist prick FUCK OFF.

I'm not trying to frighten you Peter. Not at all.

02 Apr 2005 15:16:02
Matua
Re: Pea brain turns STALKER...

> Matua wrote:
>
>> You're the only fucking idiot here Home Boy. Who else on this news group
>> would tell anyone their right name, address, phone number, and wifes
>> name.Only a MORON called Kip. And get one thing through to your pea brain
>> tosser. You don't frighten me, you never have and never will.
>> I certainly will look you up one day, being careful not to bend over in
>> front of you. And hey when you come to Sydney and you want to prove
>> yourself I'll gladly give you all the details.
>> But until then you racist prick FUCK OFF.
>
> I'm not trying to frighten you Peter. Not at all.

OOOOOOOOOOHHHH Shit I'm shakin oh no, oh no!!.