30 Jan 2007 20:19:03
Dave (SA)
SAs 15 man ODI squad for the Pak Series

Graeme Smith,
Jacques Kallis,
Mark Boucher,
AB de Villiers,
Herschelle Gibbs,
Andrew Hall,
Justin Kemp,
Charl Langeveldt,
Andre Nel,
Ashwell Prince,
Makhaya Ntini,
Shaun Pollock,
Robin Peterson,
Roger Telemachus,
Loots Bosman,

Gives us an indication how the selectors are thinking.

Years ago we stated that we wanted 7 PDIs (aka black players) in our side

Telemachus and Bosman have not really been delivering the goods.
Bosman has awesome hitting power but has not delivered yet on centre stage.

30 Jan 2007 20:23:25
Dave (SA)
Re: SAs 15 man ODI squad for the Pak Series - Sorry Wronf NG (was: SAs 15 man ODI squad for the Pak Series)

On Tue, 30 Jan 2007 20:19:03 +0200, Dave (SA) wrote:

> Graeme Smith,
> Jacques Kallis,
> Mark Boucher,
> AB de Villiers,
> Herschelle Gibbs,
> Andrew Hall,
> Justin Kemp,
> Charl Langeveldt,
> Andre Nel,
> Ashwell Prince,
> Makhaya Ntini,
> Shaun Pollock,
> Robin Peterson,
> Roger Telemachus,
> Loots Bosman,
>
> Gives us an indication how the selectors are thinking.
>
> Years ago we stated that we wanted 7 PDIs (aka black players) in our side
>
> Telemachus and Bosman have not really been delivering the goods.
> Bosman has awesome hitting power but has not delivered yet on centre stage.

30 Jan 2007 10:34:43
ruggeryoda

On Jan 30, 8:23 pm, "Dave (SA)" <davenos...@enterprise.co.za > wrote:
> On Tue, 30 Jan 2007 20:19:03 +0200, Dave (SA) wrote:
> > Graeme Smith,
> > Jacques Kallis,
<<<SNIP >>>

Wrong group Dave!!

30 Jan 2007 12:08:18
Greig Blanchett

On Jan 31, 7:19 am, "Dave (SA)" <davenos...@enterprise.co.za > wrote:
> Graeme Smith,
> Jacques Kallis,
> Mark Boucher,
> AB de Villiers,
> Herschelle Gibbs,
> Andrew Hall,
> Justin Kemp,
> Charl Langeveldt,
> Andre Nel,
> Ashwell Prince,
> Makhaya Ntini,
> Shaun Pollock,
> Robin Peterson,
> Roger Telemachus,
> Loots Bosman,
>
> Gives us an indication how the selectors are thinking.
>
> Years ago we stated that we wanted 7 PDIs (aka black players) in our side
>
> Telemachus and Bosman have not really been delivering the goods.
> Bosman has awesome hitting power but has not delivered yet on centre stage.

Is this the new Lions S14 franchise? Should do better than the Cats at
any rate.

--
greig